Mostly Mandala

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THG nice BIG buds.... very surprised there no smell comin from your PEx.... Once shes dry and you have toked alil I would luv to hear your thoughts about the PEx compared to Joey's C99... TIA

Thanks pp and jaam.

My Joey C99 never really had much smell either--I liked that as I was specifically looking for low odor plants at the time. We'll have to see how the PEx is after a little time jarred.

The Mandala strains I have going (sure didn't end up with many girls) are looking great. The Safari mix and one of the Point of No Return are about 2 weeks out. The other PNR is about 3 weeks out. The Safari Mix is kind of fun because you never really know what you are going to end up with. The one I have has a nice odor and is growing nice colas, but I do not know what they were experimenting with when I got these, so we shall have to wait and see if it is an uppity or a couchy high.

Looking all yummy, I note that your gals enjoy the clothes hanger treatment from time to time, too?? :rofl: Well done, my friend!

I finished the trim on the PE. The 5 top buds that I trimmed last week weighed out at 41 grams. Here is the rest of the plant hanging.

The first Point of No Return is getting really close. Then the Safari Mix will be right behind it.

11-21-11 003-1.jpg

yes yes very nice buds ya got there THG. Enjoy. :bongin:

Nice :aok:. Have one 8 Miles that is minty. But they need to cure a little to know better. Strong but a little racey.

I'm sure you have said this at some point, but I was wondering, Goddess, do you cure by the numbers, or do you do it by feel and experience?

Buds look stellar!

I do it by feel and experience. Our RH can vary quite a bit--it can be as arid as the Sahara Desert or when it gets rainy, it can be like a rain forest. The RH vastly affects the drying time.

After much practice, curing is like riding a bike in that you know what to do when to do, and how to do it! :)

Hope your PE is as tasty as mine has been....awesome tasting smoke!

Very nice THG I can't wait to get some PE Im gonna get some at christmas I hope (given there are some good freebie deals going on) It looks pretty dank.

The Pineapple Express dried out to 82 grams.

I started trimming the Point of No Return. It really had some nice color, but I am just not good at macro pictures. I cut the 3 large upper colas and will let the rest go a bit longer. This is another with dense dense buds. The Safari Mix, which is right behind it also has those nice tight nugs and she is quite a large girl--thinking probably somewhere between 3 and 4 ozs.

11-25-11 003-1.jpg

11-25-11 007-1.jpg

Hello THG so how long did the PONR go when you choped the top colas ?

The PNR was at about 8-1/2 weeks. I was going to let her go a little longer, but the trichs were virtually all cloudy with a few amber thrown in. Since the PNR is a couch-lock strain anyway, I didn't want her to go too far. I will let the reswt of the plant go a little longer however.

Yes I think 60 days is about right,I took mine to 65 and think it was a bit to far.I think mandala are a bit out with there stated 65-72 days flowering times.

Nice grows... Enjoyin the Ride... Thanks:icon_smile:

Could we get an update of what you grew that you loved and will do again please? I am about to order and need some mandala advice. Have you grown Ganish?

Latest posts

Back