Mother or clone question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linzwa

Reaction score
I'm just starting to get back into the indoor cultivation after a 5 year layoff. My question is, what is the best way to go, having a mother plant or just keep cloning? When I did it before I never kept a mother plant. I was just interested in different opinions as to how people are doing it these days. Thanks for any imput.

Oh I forgot to mention that I'll be using the hydro system.

I think it really depends on your setup and how you do things. I keep mother plants but I recycle them after a couple runs to keep them from getting to big and bushy. If you do perpetual harvest then it is to run clone from clone rather than keep mothers. :)

Hushpuppy said:
I think it really depends on your setup and how you do things. I keep mother plants but I recycle them after a couple runs to keep them from getting to big and bushy. If you do perpetual harvest then it is to run clone from clone rather than keep mothers. :)

:yeahthat:
Homie

I do both.
The ones I absolutely do not want to lose, I make mothers. Otherwise it is clone to clone.

Latest posts

Back