MP Family, I am asking for prayers and well wishes for my Brother

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gone2pot!

Reaction score
My Brother has been a paraplegic (paralized) for many years. He was in a jeep accident when he was just 25. He has been a rock thru all of the problems he has had to deal with. He had to go into the hospital December 26 for a minor procedure. Then they found they needed to do major, surgery, very drastic, To remove what's causing a bad infection. When they told him the infection was still there, the surgery was not even necessary, he's still been brave and positive. I just found out they finally found out what's wrong. Blood infection! His whole body is septic. MP family; This is very serious and often deadly. To those of you who pray, please pray for my Brother. To those who don't, please, well wishes or whatever your comfortable with. I am scared. Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry to hear about your brother. Family is always number 1. Hopefully they will get it under control with mass antibiotics. Take care. My thoughts are with you and your family.

I wish your Brother the best,, and hope everything turns out well for him in the sugery.
Sorry I dont believe in Prayer,,but to each his own. What ever makes PPL feel better, is OK with me. To me,,if there was a GOD,,he wouldnt allow some to go thru life with no problems(some of those PPL being useless) and others like your Brother to go thru such horrible things. Really pisses me off. Bet your Brother is a great guy and very deserving of a good life.
My thoughts will be with you and your Family.

Sorry to hear the bad news, I hope every thing will be alright, I will keep him my thoughts and prayer. I'm not a religious person but i think every one needs something good to believe in IMO.
Tell your brother to hang in there and be tough.

Thank you for your support, thoughts and prayers, all of you. My Brother is ... amazing. I really need him to be ok. Love to all of you :heart:

benny is sending his GREEN MOJO for him and a prayer, too

You got it bud! I hope and pray for his recovery...I would be lost with out my brothers!

I will keep him on my prayer list, please keep us updated. Hang in there brother.

Positive thoughts heading his way what an awesome man being so strong!

Hi GTP, of course you need him to be alright. Septis is scary but hopefully they will fix it. He has been prayed for and you too.
Hugs!!

My Brother just called! His temperature is still 102 but it was over 104. !!!! They are putting in a central line sometime today. It's like an IV, but it goes into the neck and there are several lines in it. One into an artery so they can check blood gasses, and I think blood pressure is monitored from that one. A line going into a vein for giving antibiotics, etc., and I don't know what the sensor or line to the heart does... Maybe that one is blood pressure. It was so good to talk to him, but I did break down. I'm the big sister, but there is less than 2 years between us. I so wish I was close by. He is in California...and I'm not. I hope the doctors find an antibiotic that affects this blood infection. Septicemia Sucks!
My arms are around each one of you with a Girly bear hug thanking you for caring enough to post encouragement.
(((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))

Good thoughts being pushed your brothers way...and to your way also.

Latest posts

Back