MP Family, I am asking for prayers and well wishes for my Brother

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought, Prayers and good wishes your Bro's way Blowing a joint of healing smoke for him.

Good thoughts and best wishes to you, your brother and family, he sounds tough, he'll be okay. Stand Strong!!!

Sounds like he's on the mend finally, Gone2. What great news to hear his temp is going down! Don't worry about the central line--it's a normal thing, I have had them dozens of times since I have no veins left. They just make everything easier, and they don't have to poke him constantly for blood, nor do they have to worry about blowing a vein. This is a GOOD thing.

With his great attitude (must run in the family, huh? ) he's going to get past this and move freely forward into the future. I'm holding you both close in my heart and thoughts.

Hugs and more hugs to you, Gone2POT!

Several years back, my youngest daughter came for her summer visit, arriving with a strep throat. Short on a long: 10 days in Arnold Palmer fighting off the "flesh-eating" (streptococcus) bacteria, another 30 days of home administered antibiotics.

I got her to the doctor at a level 6--Jim Henson died at level 8.

The secret is getting there on time and it looks like your brother did that.

The best of luck to him and peace to you.

Best wishes to your brother, and you as well.
Cubby.

Good Morning MP family. Thank you so much. I talked to my Brother today. Evidently he has MRSA infection in his blood! He has had the more managable localized MRSA many times, bit never the entire bloodstream! They made 4 attempts and finally got a cental line in so no fever this morning, thank God! Now if the MRSA stays vulnerable to the antibiotic he's on, for the next 3 weeks minimum, it should kill the MRSA in his blood.
PencilHead, you and your daughter (your whole family of course) are very fortunate, we had a close family friend get that after a filling at the dentist. She didn't win the battle. I'm so happy your daughter did! I don't tink many do. :heart:
thank you all
:heart: :heart: :heart:

I am glad it is going much better for him!

i will say a prayer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,p,l,r

Latest posts

Back