MP theme jingle..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUFF MONKEY

TOWELIE IS MADE OF HEMP
Reaction score
(to the tune of puttin' on the ritz) "If you're blue and you don't know where to go to, why don't you go where PASSION sitz.....take a couple hitz"... yeah, i'm stoned lol:D

Trying hard to hit a super dooober....Super doober! If you go and ..take a hit, Then you'll know...that you are lit...you are really lit.(snap,snap,)....toking on a spliff!...There ya go puff.

Anti depressant, Sh**!! you delicatessent, the bud that smoke is heaven sent, Alpha, Gamma

so take a panorama, I got the kind of SH** that make your heart turn soft, and let me tell ya

this stuff here, Way Better Than Zoloft

PUFF MONKEY said:
(to the tune of puttin' on the ritz) "If you're blue and you don't know where to go to, why don't you go where PASSION sitz.....take a couple hitz"... yeah, i'm stoned lol:D[/quote

Puff,
Ya got me. I should never have read this post. I read it earlier and didn't respond, but for the last hour I've been walking around humming that stupid song. I can't get it out of my head. I keep thinking of Peter Boil from young Frankenstien.
Take care.

same here cubby. whyyy Puff?

when your loading your morning hit, reading your hightimes while you sh}}, , puttin' on the shitzzz. lol. oh no...

Alll night puff, ya hear me i.ve had it in my head all night!

Latest posts

Back