MP worth 22 grand!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but the difference is, this is a homegrown (pun intended) website while youtube is full of sorry losers dwindling their life away. we're growing (pun intended again) our lives to greater points of achievement and awesomeness.

They do have growing tutorials on youtube though. Although only a few are worth a look

I wanna buy...then i can ban some of you :rofl:..kinda like my Job..I wanna buy it so i can burn it down and fire everyone...Oh why cant i win that Lotto..I can do so many Good things

if you won the lotto and had all the money int he world and could afford the best pot in the world, would you still grow it 4u?

honestly, i think i would. only thing is i'd make it more fun by gettin all the latest technology in grow equipment etc etc.. :hubba:

wat would be on your list? lol

is this a publicly traded company?

I will take controlling shares if so. Seriously.

zipflip said:
if you won the lotto and had all the money int he world and could afford the best pot in the world, would you still grow it 4u?

honestly, i think i would. only thing is i'd make it more fun by gettin all the latest technology in grow equipment etc etc.. :hubba:

I would grow the best pot because the best hasnt been grown yet. You can always make it better.

I wonder how much the best system ever would cost?

Something is only worth what another person is willing to pay for it. Maybe the site has inflated stats because we all have to reload the page 30 times before we get it to display. lmao That website is meaningless, but interesting all the same.

now with all this publicity it's up to $25199.6 USD
they had no data on my website though :(

A person needs to look at Mari P as a vehicle just like your car.

Lets say you have a 78 Pinto Station Wagon and it still runs.

This Pinto gets you to your $150,000+ job every day. What is this Pinto worth? Well it is worth $150,000+ to you b/c it gives you to the opportunity to make $150,000+

Now Mari P they say is worth $22,000. But in fact it is priceless b/c of the opportunity it provides its many members to endure life in a happier/pain free environment. What price does one put on a vehicle that provides a happy and wonderful life?

Now if one was to say "kick the tires" they may feel that this is a lemon, and want to lower the price, but in reality it is a rose for all the opportunity it affords us all

zipflip said:

Hey zip...you DAM right i would..growig is the Passion..trying to allways do better..thats what I try..so if I had millions..just be sheds all over:giggle:

maybe a comercial building would be first on my list:hubba: ..custom built of coarse...so i can still do my experiments..okay gotta work on my shed..take care and be safe:bong:

Latest posts

Back