Mr. Bubbles - Skunk #1 - Indoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:cool: that gives all of us newbiy and 2cnd timers hope!! I have some Skunk # 11 (femenized) at about week 9 and they are looking good. They weren't quite that bushy 2 months ago, though.
Great Job!!
:cool: "Fro

Today is 3/4 day 64;

Just 3 ladies left and they look amazing. No complaints at all. My only concern is temps in the upcoming months none of which are relevant to this grow. Nothing I have grown in the past could hold a candle to this attempt, I am so excited.

Here are the pictures.
Skunk1.jpg Skunk2.jpg Skunk3.jpg

These shots hardly do them any justice, there is so little space for pictures :/

following your grow makes my o.c.d. side do this---> :woohoo:

excellent everything, man

:afroweed:

3/12 day 72

The ladies are doing a great. No more extended periods without watering. Only 3 days between the last 2 waterings. The flash does them a little extra justice but they look amazingly more green in person.

Skunk#12.jpg Skunk#13.jpg

I will not be adding any additional perlite to the Promix next time. ;) I am considering stones of sorts in the bottom of the pots if they can be recycled easily.

Here are the clones I took, like everything else it has and will keep getting better over time. 4 of the clones are confirmed female.

Skunk#11.jpg

Next time through I will be watching the PH closer, smaller cfl, and likely painting the top to keep more light out of the bubbler.

Hey there those are some awesome looking plants you have there! How long they been in flower now and surely they can't have too long left? I love it...great proof that CFLs do just fine in vegging!!

Look great man. It does look nice and clean. They really bulked up in 8 days, thats great, be patient and you will have a nice harvest

Thorn said:
Hey there those are some awesome looking plants you have there! How long they been in flower now and surely they can't have too long left? I love it...great proof that CFLs do just fine in vegging!!

Day 42 was the first day of flower, so that makes the pictures above 30 days under 12/12. Please note day 1 starts when the germinated seed is buried in the soil.

I never thought for a minute they would get that bushy in the little pots under CFL's, I am loving it.

Thanks for the replies.

Edit; I just read on the breeders site the flowering time is 45-50 days. I have my doubts I will be ready but I am excited about the shorter cycle. That puts me 3/27 - 4/1 :) In my dreams...

Nice grow bro, took me a min to read up, but seems like you have this down. Is your grow room in the under stairs? Nice!! .....lol

easy buddy :D they do look great and i'm glad i seen these have done so well under CFLs ... so there is more to them ... hehe :)

Very beautiful ladies you have there Mr. Bubbles. They are definitely fattening up very nicely. Cant wait for more pictures in the near future. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and grow it big!

I just wanted to post whatever update I could. Some very exciting things are happening in my life and I will be shutting down soon enough. I still have a little time to finish up this grow so I will do my best to post updates when I can, but not from home any longer :/

I have only one picture for you, its from 4/1. I have mostly cloudy and clear trichromes so the grow continues. My hope is when I return home on 4/10 it will be cutting time.

4-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back