Mr.Wakenbake's 1k+ grow show 2008

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see you up and growing again:D. Being in grower limbo blows. 1200w in a 3x3 space...wow! What size exhaust fan do you have? Your ladies are looking wonderful:).

the exhaust fans are 6 inchers and move 440 cfm
one on intake from the central ac and one on exhaust.

oh...I thought you had one on each light and passive intake. better pay more attention.
puff

Yeah i just run one 440 cfm fan to pull air out of the top of the room and through the vented , sealed hoods and out of the room .

One fan pulls air from the a.c and into the room at 440cfm . Air is always dehumidified and a.c 'd too as my inside unit utelized a dehumidifier in the system to keep the dampness out of the house. It gets humid in the South.

ANyways hope that cleared it up. I don't mind anyone stealing any of my ideas.... We are all here to make each other better growers.

Also. by keeping a fan constantly pulling on the intake side, no smell leaks out of the room as air is getting pushed away from the vent to the grow area even when the ac is off. Problems i saw people having was smell leaking out of the vents in their ac as they was just using a reg ac vent to cool the room when the ac kicked on.

Your coils stay cool for a while on an ac and really in the summer never cool completely. So what you get is free ac for the room by putting a strong fan on the ac vent.

And no smell leaking.Its hard to argue with 1200w in a 3x3 tent that never breaks 77 degrees.

Hey man! I love your ORGANIC grow! I grow organically too, also with fox farms, hortilux super HPS 600watt, and a single a/c unit.

Subcool was talking about how when you use an a/c in your room running alll lights off period it can help you achieve the "organic fade" late in flower. How the anthocyanin and the carotinin can bring out beautiful hues of pink purple blue orange...IF your seeds genetics have the ability to produce these natural chemicals. Lookin forward to seeing some PURPLE or other colors!

yeah i don't know exactly what causes it but i don know that lowered temps in the grow area during flower increases the chances of great colors in the room.

My only problem is during the winter time i am going to have to blcok of the vent as i do have to run the heater in the winter and the room won't neeed it with the lights.

What works great for one season might suck for the next. Anywas, thanks domschron for stopping in. I can't wait to get this grow to flower. However i cant' flip the lights for a while as i got to get a mom going and take some clones .Anyways, plants are putting on a set of leaves every couple days.

They are now under 18 hours of lighting a day under the hortilux's i may add my 400 mh in this weekend to balance veg cycle lighting out. I am not for sure yet . Anyways, i will update with pics this weekend. I have been majorly sick this week so i havent' felt like doing anything much. Anyways, thanks again for stopping by the GROW SHOW.

Kudos to you man. Such a well planned grow room design. I love it. Subscribed and ready to watch these baby's grow. Good luck to you and be safe.

Peace and love,
Mogwi

what the hell? I did a reply to the post and it never posted???? Geeze ... anyway i am experiencing some leaf deformities on a couple of Direwulfs but it's genetics i think. Anyways here are the pics.Plant are growing rapidly now
enjoy ... Any thoughts on the leaf deformities of anyone else that has grown the direwulfs out? It's a gifted strain so i don't know alof of folks who have it.

Anyways.

IMG_1625.jpg

IMG_1626.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

IMG_1630.jpg

Looks good to me but I would ask MassProducer or Hick

The growth is coming on quickly, they are about 4 nodes high now. Over the next four weeks, i expect explosive growth that will end with the final pot up before flowering is induced and a mother chosen.

We get closer everyday to a perpetual cycle........ closer to a new harvest...closer to being dealer free.

The deformity isn't a deficiency. Looks genetic to me. The plant looks healthy as could be:). Great job so far WnB:D.

Yeah i wasn't worried about it, the plant is just cool looking. I'll tell you what, the plants are loving it under the big lights, and the plant seems to just like to do that, it's weird.

Cool though , it makes it discrenable as something different than the others. Hopefully, the ganja gods will bless me with a lot of females. Otherwise i am going to have to get some clones going and this grow will feel more like an extended veg for a while before i get everything going.

Hopefully everything will continue as planned. I need to get some more light proofing on the veg room , and i have to seal the main door better. Going to do some work to the room this weekend for sure, to tie up loose ends, tidy things up some. Anyways thanks again for stoppin by.

yeh those are some funky looking leaves, would be cool if it continues and turn's out to be a great mother.
puff

edit: forked tounge direwulf's...lol. is this common with these?

Sounds like a busy weekend buddie.

I think what happened is the plant didn't fully apoptize (term from- apoptosis) and the leaves didn't fully separate apart. Looks HEALTHY though! I love deformities. If you check out my grow, one of my plants is a mutant with whorled phyllotaxies on some of the branches. LOL!

I will post up pics later tonight
Also have to raise the light up and will start work on the veg cab too this weekend. ANyways, i will post up pics of the plants later on. Got to go feed now. ANyways, update later

Latest posts

Back