Multi strain Auto grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

risktaker27

midnight toker
Reaction score
Hi all its been a year since my last grow that went great till right after i harvested my crop.well things are a lot diffrent this time around got a new place of my own and tons of space i built a 4x5x6 grow room powerd by a 600 watt HPS & 2 250 watt HPS in FFOF soil im growing Nothern lights x Big bud, Purple Haze,Auto Amazing,Bubblelicious.just about to chop 2 Northern Lights at 70 days i dident have enough time to do a journal so just thought i would share some pics with ya its been a lot of fun

PICT1142.JPG

PICT1132-001.JPG

PICT1138-001.JPG

PICT1145.JPG

PICT1143.JPG

PICT1140.JPG

PICT1141.JPG

Looks like a nice harvest! Which one is the favorite ?

looking good, it sounds like a nice setup. the tall NL(?) looks great, a heavy harvest on the way :icon_smile:

Good Job bra :) which one is that with the ball-bats growing out of it? What size pots you got there?

Up date
thx guys the ball bats is the Northern lights x big bud she smells so good i used 3 gal grow bags i chopped her on monday still trimming and its now thursday cant wait to make some hash with all the sticky trim i will give a smoke report and a dry weight in next few days

PICT1153.JPG

PICT1154.JPG

PICT1157.JPG

PICT1165.JPG

PICT1166.JPG

Got just over 6oz from my two Northern Lights X Big Bud not bad smokes very nice very fruity & smooth

next will be two Bubblelicious

PICT1170.JPG

PICT1171.JPG

PICT1175.JPG

PICT1176.JPG

PICT1178.JPG

PICT1185.JPG

PICT1182.JPG

PICT1184.JPG

congrats on the harvest
:icon_smile: what are you making the hash with? (iso, bubble, dry sift etc.)

I love the "tower of power" :D I also love to make hash with dry ice :)

im doing 1 gal bubble bags i would like to try the shakker style with dry ice.i havent seen any dry ice in my area maybe some place online sells it? anyone know of this

great harvest risktaker27...nice colas...:cool:

Latest posts

Back