My 1 And Only Girl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good you will have to take special care of that one then, why don't you take a few clones and that way you know they are all females.

i didn't know if it would hurt the process.nor do i know the strain.it looks good and smells good and i believe i smoked some of the product from her strain.what would you do camcam?i have surely thought about trying it.i havent ever done the clone thing yet.i bought the cloning gel&solution,just wasn't sure if it would delay the flowering process.she has been inflower for 15 days now.all opinions are appreciated. thanks

andy52 said:
i didn't know if it would hurt the process.nor do i know the strain.it looks good and smells good and i believe i smoked some of the product from her strain.what would you do camcam?i have surely thought about trying it.i havent ever done the clone thing yet.i bought the cloning gel&solution,just wasn't sure if it would delay the flowering process.she has been inflower for 15 days now.all opinions are appreciated. thanks

Hello andy.....cloneing is way easier if done while plant is in Veg...and lots of patients..thats an art in itself..and dont take any samples untill 7-8 weeks into flower...wasting your time:hitchair: ...she is looking good;)

KEEP HER GREEN:D ...and pray she dont go he:eek:

15 days in...better get on those clippings my friend..and good luck

i think i will try to get a couple clones from the bottom of the plant.all i can do is screw up.gotta start somewhere.had pretty good luck with regular house plants,cloning that is.thanks

ya get those cutting as soon as you can. the sooner the better. before you make your first cut make sure you've read alot about cloning. everyone has there own way of doing it. thats a good looking girl you got though. good luck

i'm definitely gonna try it.will it hurt the growth of my plant in flower?

andy52 said:
i'm definitely gonna try it.will it hurt the growth of my plant in flower?

No, just a couple of days to recover

andy52 said:
i think i will try to get a couple clones from the bottom of the plant.all i can do is screw up.gotta start somewhere.had pretty good luck with regular house plants,cloning that is.thanks

just a couple..dont take more than 1/3 of plant...and yes the bottom is best..from what I read:)

i only took 2 and so far they are doing good.took them about 5 yesterday evening.kinda wilty but alright.didn't want too many as i have alot of seed coming and got some started already.gotta set up another grow tent.time to order again.gonna get me a smaller tent,onlt 4.8 high just for veggin.i can keep a mother plant then also.get expensive to do this right,lol thanks all

andy52 said:
i only took 2 and so far they are doing good.took them about 5 yesterday evening.kinda wilty but alright.didn't want too many as i have alot of seed coming and got some started already.gotta set up another grow tent.time to order again.gonna get me a smaller tent,onlt 4.8 high just for veggin.i can keep a mother plant then also.get expensive to do this right,lol thanks all

Keep us posted on the clones...Heres some GREEN MOJO to help those along:D ...Its good to hear someone working on doing it right..and dont worry about the cost the..the pay Back is well worth it..to know you never need to find someone to get some pot...and its the best cause it was grown by you...you know what is in it...I know for a fact that I will never need to buy weed again...thanks mostly to the people on this site..and reading of course...Good luck 2U andy..KEEP M GREEN:D

thanks smoke,i too got tired of paying top dollar for bunk weed.i will never go back to that again.i know i can grow more than i can smoke.when i get a good stash,i'll just back off growin for awhile.but i sure do enjoy this very much.being retired,it gives me something to do.i placed my order for another 400 watt and another grow tent.gonna order a hydro unit and try mt hand at that.not too sure about the hydro tho.seems like too many things that can go wrong,after all i've read on it.gonna try tho.thanks to all

Yeah andy..I to thaught of tryN Hydro, and hope i dont affend any hydro growers...but im just a Dirt Farming Boy and only bath in large tubs of water..Im not sure where you live andy, but I grow in the winter when temps outside are cooler...I built up way more then i need but figure I dont drink wine and I have a good sella...store some Jars away for many years..then pop one from time to time and have good memories of that grow...Good luck to you my friend..KEEP M GREEN

lol,yeah smoke.i can't really imagine having everything to grow and not.just wouldn't be normal,lol i truly enjoy every aspect of this growing.i am from the deep south and move to mi. after hurricane katrina.still own my place down there,got it rented at the time.the lease is up soon and i might move back.but i really like it here.i live in an agricultural area and small town.nice place here.just miss the good food down south.fresh seafood,for sure.
i could really grow well here in the winter as i have a 800 sq.ft basement here,unfinished.i could make all kinds of grow areas in there.temps stay nice all yr long in the basement.thats where i get my air from to vent my area now.stays about 60degs .okay my friend grow green and stash it,lol

well my cuttins are comin back to life,whew,i was worried for a bit.hope they make it,i will make them mothers.thanks all just wanted to add this.i took another cuttin from the very bottom of the plant,it was starting to yellow anyway.so i took it yesterdayand today it is standin tall.didn't expect this 1 to live really.the very bottom of the plant where they are startin to yellow anyway.dang.even gettin greener.

i placed my order on my 400w lumatek,with a sunleaves 6 reflector and another smaller grow tent the homebox XS.KINDA SMALL BUT IT WILL DO WHAT I WANT IT TO.KEEP A MOTHER PLANT IN AND VEG ROOM PERIOD.NOT NEVER GONNA HAVE A HUGE GROW.MAYBE 8-10 GIRLS AT A TIME.ENOUGH FOR ME.ESPECIALLY IF I KNOW I HAVE THE LIGHTS AND ALL FOR IT.THIS WILL SET ME UP PRETTY MUCH HERE.I WAS GONNA GO 600W,BUT I REALLY DO NOT NEED IT.I'VE GOT ENOUGH BLOWERS ALSO.ALL NEW.SO WISH ME LUCK PEOPLE,I'M READY THIS NEXT GROW.NOT LIKE THIS 1ST GROW.MANY THANKS TO ALL THAT HELPED ME OUT AND INFORMED ME ON WHAT I NEEDED.THANK YOU VERY MUCH

well my 1st grow is winding down.i am ready and a little wiser for the 2nd gor round.i havelearned 1 thing.not to get in a panic when something happens.over-reaction will get you in trouble.best to leave things alone and wait and see,unless you know 4 sure what the problem is.as my plant has got some nute bur.i know that now,but i think i'll just let her alone and cut the feed off for a week or so.just water.too far along in flower to flush,i think personally.don't want to take the chance anyway.thanks all for putting up with me during this grow.i am sure i will be asking questions about harvesting and curing.i have read everything there is on it tho.

Latest posts

Back