My 1st Grow= Lowryder #2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylet4411

Reaction score
06-15-07_1033.jpgThis is my little girl She is about 3 weeks old I have been growing her under 26 watt cfl. She is in Foxfarm soil and I have been using all foxfarm nutrients. She is a little bit taller than a foot and i have in a 6x6 pot. Sorry pic sux taken on a phone.

You'll need to get more light on her and put her into her final home of 3 to 5 gallons of quality soil.

She's looking good now. To keep her that way, max out your grow lights and nutrients.

Good luck to you!

Ya I am going to put 2 48wat cfls on her but I dont have room for a bigger pot wish I did but that should not matter 2 much.

that will matter a lot.. inless you plan on having a sick root bound plant.. OR.. you plan on watering that little girl on a really messed up schedule..

actually either way..its gonna matter a lot.... next time the guy with close to 4,000 posts tells you something.. id consider it a bit... if you plan on budding that baby.. your gonna need more light..

Like I said iI dont have room for a bigger pot and I have seen all these 16oz cup grows so I figured a 6x6 pot will be plenty good. Beleave me if I had room they would be in some 3-4gal pots. I am pretty sure 2 48wat cfls will cover one plant if not I am really shocked.

Well... id personally find room somewhere for a 3-5 gal pot.. because then you KNOW it'll be alright, 6x6 is pushing it.....

kylet4411 said:
Like I said iI dont have room for a bigger pot and I have seen all these 16oz cup grows so I figured a 6x6 pot will be plenty good. Beleave me if I had room they would be in some 3-4gal pots. I am pretty sure 2 48wat cfls will cover one plant if not I am really shocked.
Because of the smaller pot size, you'll need to water more often as do all the people who grow in the 16oz cups. A couple of 4 foot tall MJ plants can use a gallon of water a day.

The light equation is known.

3,000 lumens per/sq ft of plant canopy minimum.
5,000 lumens per/sq ft of plant canopy preferred.

You have about 3,000 lumens from each bulb, so you have enough light for a maximum proper growth of two square feet of plant canopy.

If you keep your plant within that range of growth, you'll have enough for the minimum light necessary.

As I said below, if you want to maximize your grow, you'd put another of those same lights in there to bring your lumens up to 5,000 per/sq ft.

If your plants get any larger, you'll need more light than that.

You may want to think about getting an HPS so that you maximize the bud you'll want to harvest.

Ya I water about every 2 days and make sure to get a it nice and soaked. Ya I dont think it will get to much bigger than it is because it is lowryder but it might so if it does I probably will use another light.

I missed that is was lowryder we're talking about.

MyBad

Your good man.

DSC00177.JPGDSC00178.JPGDSC00179.JPG
Some new pics getting close to 4 weeks I just put them in a little bit bigger pot a few minutes ago.

Lowryder is such a cool strain man. I love everything about them except having to buy the seeds for each plant.

RatherBBurnin said:
that will matter a lot.. inless you plan on having a sick root bound plant.. OR.. you plan on watering that little girl on a really messed up schedule..

actually either way..its gonna matter a lot.... next time the guy with close to 4,000 posts tells you something.. id consider it a bit... if you plan on budding that baby.. your gonna need more light..

If i were you i'd listen buddy...it happen to me..now after the transplant my baby is Groing a few inches a day...SERIOUSLY...

Ya Lowryder has been fun to grow and seems to be an interesting strain. I kept one of my males to pollinate and get some more seeds that way I dont have to worry about buying them anymore....And I did transplant already Capone.

Stoney Bud said:
Lowryder is such a cool strain man. I love everything about them except having to buy the seeds for each plant.
Are they feminized or something Stoney? Why couldn't you breed them?

Nice Fifth of Grey Goose, by the way. Good looking plant as well. :D

Im really interested to try some of the crosses ive seen popping up using lowryder... particularly the purple krush x low ryder.... sounds like it could only be a good thing...

You can breed them you just cant clone them. And it is a half-gallon of grey goose lol.... Yea I am reall interested in the lowlife hybrids on dope-seeds.com they say they will have soon. They had ak47 and lowryder cross called minigun. It is weird though because the link for it doesnt work anymore hopefully they actually get them in stock the pics of their crosses were amazing looking especially the minigun and the blueberry.

TheStickyIcky said:
Are they feminized or something Stoney? Why couldn't you breed them?

No reason man. I just don't do that. If I can't clone em, I don't grow em.

DSC00181.JPGDSC00182.JPGSome new pics from earlier today. Flowers are really starting to show now

Latest posts

Back