My 1st real growm moved from Outdoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and some more

006.JPG

007.JPG

010.JPG

Your plants are looking great. The most I ever got from an FIM is four kolas. You did real well IMO.

Yes Gregg, there is such a thing as "flower food". They will be higher on potassium and phosphorus and lower on the nitrogen. The second two numbers listed on the plant food, the first being nitrogen.

One small thing. With your plants now heading toward heavy flowers, you may want to put up some stakes around them, with some twine wrapped around, so the weight of your expected buds have something to lean up against. Nothing like coming out and finding a branch hanging down from too much weight.

Looking real nice Gregg. I hope all turns out as planned. And I agree with who ever said it, leans toward indica with some sativa thrown in.

yes, Gregg - the second pic in post #19 looks like it is growing to one main stem, has triggered, and is proceeding into flowering . . . note how the new leaves are flattening out horizontally and emerging in a spiral pattern . . . the other ones with the successful fims are now branching out, and not so much budset development just yet . . . but this would stand to reason, because sometimes if the fims are not allowed to develop much it delays the onset of flowering a bit . . . giving em about two weeks to develop between fimming and flipping seems to work best for me . . . are they all from the same type of seeds ??

PS - tcbud is a pro outdoor gal, hope she comes back to help out smore . . .

PSS - see if your camera has a macro setting for taking close-ups . . . very nice pics of the forest flora in the background, but we can't see the plants lol

Do I see balls in the first pic from today?
Green mojo for a killer OD gj! I will be coming back to check out more :)

bubba902 said:
Green mojo for a killer OD gj! I will be coming back to check out more :)

Thank you. :)

Not sure. I'll check them later when its safe.

Dan K. Liberty said:
yes, Gregg - the second pic in post #19 looks like it is growing to one main stem, has triggered, and is proceeding into flowering . . . note how the new leaves are flattening out horizontally and emerging in a spiral pattern . . . the other ones with the successful fims are now branching out, and not so much budset development just yet . . . but this would stand to reason, because sometimes if the fims are not allowed to develop much it delays the onset of flowering a bit . . . giving em about two weeks to develop between fimming and flipping seems to work best for me . . . are they all from the same type of seeds ??

PS - tcbud is a pro outdoor gal, hope she comes back to help out smore . . .

Yup, same bag of bagseed. Interesting little story. A friend of mine had possession of some of my property, and it got stolen. He came through though, with an oz of smoke, far more than what my stuff was worth.
Not complaining though, it lasted me about 4 months. :D

Thanks again.

bubba902 said:

yeah bubba, that's why I mentioned the macro setting :cool:

Gregg, do you have any experience in identifying male/female parts ?? It would help us to see some clear shots of the nodes on each plant, because bubba is right . . . the first pic in post #19 has some suspicious looking bits on it, and even the one that looks to be starting flower formation doesn't appear to have a single white pistil in sight - and actually looks like it might be flowering out male parts

been keeping my eye on that one, it does appear to be a male. Compost pile is getting fed well tonight. Good eye guys . gals, thx.

edit, how did I get all those rep bars?

edit 2, yup, its a gonner'. I dont know how I missed that. The pics in #19 are of the same plant, it was ate up with balls too. 1 out of 6 aint bad, so far. Thx again.

well, I had to get rid of 2 more males tonight. that makes 3 males out of 6 plants.. The remaining 3 are confirmed females.
I hated to pull those 3, they were so freaking big, over 4 feet each.

I did get a drip feed system installed. Nothing special, a 30 gallon drum and some 3/8" fittings and tube.

Pics later, when I feel better. I promise.

:D

congrats on the fems bud!
Hope they bring you some delicious dankage!
My critical mass is a confirmed female also..

I hope I can pop a few dank bag seed to pull a male and pollenate her with!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bubba902 again.

Thanks bubba. And the best of luck to you too. :cool:

My wife says she can smell them on me when I come back in. To freaking cool. :icon_smile:

I hate to pull them too- but it must be done.
Does hurt though after all those days of caring for it.

Having to cull a male is definitely a sad experience. D: especially when the make you're culling is over 4ft tall and the perfect breeding experiment candidate and you have no room D:

It still beats having to cull a hermie you thought was a female :shocked:

hey Gregg that's interesting . . . the close up of the plant in post #37 looks like that one is producing purple pistils . . . a bit of a rarity, but certainly not unheard of . . . years ago I had a couple plants that grew every pistil a delicate shade of lavender . . . no difference in taste or potency really . . . nothing more than some really unique and beautiful flowers !!

Thanks Dan, I thought you'd like it :lama:

Fed them Bloom Buster and Espome Plant Tone yesterday, just before we got a 3 hour torrential down pour. Will that rain wash away from the saturating rains we've had for the last couple of days?
Do I need to re-feed again? Or just take it easy?

Latest posts

Back