My 400w Chemdog Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magick81

Reaction score
I've got 5x Chemdogs from greenhouse seeds which i have just flipped to 12/12. Also in my tent are 2x Critical Jack Auto seedlings.

I know the chemdogs are still a little small but:
a) Brutal aussie summer starts in 3 days and I've already had trouble keeping heat down. I did buy a portable aircon unit, but at 3,300w I'd like to avoid using it if possible.
b) I've just ordered some seeds which i can't wait to try, the sooner I finish this grow, the sooner i can start them :D

Here is a pic I took a couple weeks ago when i first joined the forum.
I have lots more which I will add later, I need to resize them.

Cheers
MagickzX

PB070025.jpg

I dont remember seeing any Greenhouse Seeds grows on this site so Ill be watching this one. It looks like your doing great so far.

One piece of advice I would give you is try to straighten out your ventilation. Those 90 degree turns really hurt your airflow and I bet you would get some lower temps if you could find a way to straighten it out.

Cos eveyone slags them off for ripping off other peoples genetics as their own all the same they are looking great magick and looks like ya know what ya doing fella.
T4

looking good magick. do you hand water those pots? how often?

im interested in how everything does under the single 400w HPS. Fasten ya seatbelts, this is gonna be a fun one!

I really like smoking chemdawg and her relations, I'll be bringing a sack lunch!!

maineharvest said:
I dont remember seeing any Greenhouse Seeds grows on this site so Ill be watching this one. It looks like your doing great so far.

One piece of advice I would give you is try to straighten out your ventilation. Those 90 degree turns really hurt your airflow and I bet you would get some lower temps if you could find a way to straighten it out.

I have a journal with greenhouses Lemon Skunk in it that just finished last week and another coming down around the 16th.

The plants look good buddy:aok: I thought about gettin some chemdawg last time I bought seeds but went with the LS instead.

Latest posts

Back