My 8 foot Mandella strain.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap LTG she is a big one. :eek: Looks like it's gonna be a nice harvest over your way this year. ;)

Everyone needs a Hobby this just happens to be mine. If this helps size any the second pic has fan leaves that are a foot long and if you look in the middle of the plant you will see where the buds are so big and heavy they are breaking limbs under the weight. slim

Seven.jpg

Eight.jpg

Wow, i cant wait till next spring rolls around so i can begin my guerilla grow, its plants like this that is such an inspiration. Hey longtimegrower, if you dont mind me askin what kind of area do you have these monsters planted in? corn field, open wooded area?

That is 2 differnet plants. Its the edge of a ditch and edge of acorn field. Usually Half to 3/4 of a pound. More or less. Depending on size and weather the buds are dence. The second pic has really large buds. Big around and solid. Fluffy leafy buds will always make much less.

The buds are the bigest i have ever seen on a plant. I can`t waite too see how they turn out.

Just take it slow don't rush when you harvest and let them dry naturally and cure and you will be happy trust you me.

Now thats must be that "amazonian strain" cuz thats one big girl. Looks good!

Ha HA, that is great! these buds are fantastic, can't believe the way a plant can produce, re-veg and take many...many clones, let us know of overall weight.
~T-Bone

longtimegrower said:
Just over 22 and 1/2 ounces from the one plant. Slim

was that wet or dry weight?
awesome plant dude. :aok:

Latest posts

Back