Testers for JustCannabisSeed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jan Borrego

Weed guru in training😜😜😜
Staff member
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I sprouted 8 of each Fast Lebanese and Lucifer’s Hammer. They were peeking from shells after 48 hours. I let them go another 12 hours and they turned into a jungle. Both strains are very aggressive growers. It only took them about 4 hours to come up from the dirt once planted. The strains are labeled on the cup along with the numbers. 15 out of 16 seeds sprouted. Nice when that happens. I just planted these last evening. They pretty much all look like this.
image.jpg

Will be watching them grow Jan. Do you have room for those inside? Do you have to sex them still?
Yes I ordered a few more lights so they get enough right now I kind of got them crowded. I generally only grow outside. My lights were just for seedlings I have 1 100 w led and 2 50 watts I ordered 2 4 footers they will be here tomorrow. If I need mire after that I will get some. I have a fan for circulation and am using eater sparingly. They are dry before I water again usually 2-3 days in between waterings. I have never had them come up overnight like that.
No nutes for babies until week 2 we are not even 24 hours since I planted them.
I will be using Jacks 20 20 20 1/2 tsp per gal of R/O water. The White Widows are doing well on that regimen.
I will have to sex them. I hope I get more males that with the white widows. I got 1 male from 20 seeds.

Yes I ordered a few more lights so they get enough right now I kind of got them crowded. I generally only grow outside. My lights were just for seedlings I have 1 100 w led and 2 50 watts I ordered 2 4 footers they will be here tomorrow. If I need mire after that I will get some. I have a fan for circulation and am using eater sparingly. They are dry before I water again usually 2-3 days in between waterings. I have never had them come up overnight like that.
No nutes for babies until week 2 we are not even 24 hours since I planted them.
I will be using Jacks 20 20 20 1/2 tsp per gal of R/O water. The White Widows are doing well on that regimen.
I will have to sex them. I hope I get more males that with the white widows. I got 1 male from 20 seeds.
Use tap water ro will cause you issues.

Here is an update not quite a week but I want to do them all at once. ( updating my grow threads)
They will be going into one gallon plastic pots soon waiting on happy frog. It is what I could afford. I had to buy more grow lights. There are another 2 coming soon.

Attachments

• IMG_2171.jpeg
    IMG_2171.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
I don’t think do its not small nor has curled leaves. I think it a genetics thing. I soak my seeds in a peroxide solution to keep the babies safe. If I see it lagging behind or curling at all it will get culled. For now I am watching. It was born with the patterns from the very 2 first real leaves. It is on pace with all the rest. I am watching it and will continue yo do so. TBH I think it is a bit bigger than the rest. Back row middle.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I don’t think do its not small nor has curled leaves. I think it a genetics thing. I soak my seeds in a peroxide solution to keep the babies safe. If I see it lagging behind or curling at all it will get culled. For now I am watching. It was born with the patterns from the very 2 first real leaves. It is on pace with all the rest. I am watching it and will continue yo do so. TBH I think it is a bit bigger than the rest. Back row middle.View attachment 347101View attachment 347101
It could be variegated but those usually seem to be higher contrast if that makes sense. @CrashMagnet had a variegated plant a while back looked very cool. I hope yours is variegated. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Post in thread 'Crash Journal'
Crash Journal

It could be variegated but those usually seem to be higher contrast if that makes sense. @CrashMagnet had a variegated plant a while back looked very cool. I hope yours is variegated. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Crash Journal
It does look similar. I still have about a hundred Caramelicious X Animal Cookies Purple Auto seeds that seem to have all picked up that trait. At least the 4 or 5 I've grown have all had it.

Crash Journal
I appreciate it and am keeping a close eye on her. You still could be right. Almost everyone here at the Passion has more knowledge and experience than I do.

Latest posts

Back