Testers for JustCannabisSeed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any infectious agent associated with seeds that have the capacity to cause plant or seedling disease may be consid- ered as seed borne pathogen. This term comprised the plant pathogens such as bacteria, fungi, nematodes, and other mi- cro-organisms, and viruses, all of which can be carried in, or with the seeds
Ok this sounds like it could be something worth doing then I wondered what exactly and got this.
The seed-borne diseases such as leaf stripe, Fusarium, and loose smut are largely controlled by the use of certified seed and seed treatments. The mosaic viruses (barley yellow mosaic virus (BaYMV) and barley mild mosaic virus (BaMMV)) can be a problem where winter barley has been grown too frequently.
Those are internal and won't wash off so now I'm more confused.
😆
Nothing else is wrong. all the plants look healthy. No other signs of anything other than being happy girls. Today is feed water day I will take more pics after that.

Here are my testers Fast Lebanese 3 weeks today
IMG_2375.jpeg

5 weeks had to raise the light up a foot. One is starting flower. They are just starting to show signs of sex so by next week I will be sexing them and up potting them into 2 gal felt pots. Going to have yo make more room I was just informed the mothers were over 5 ft tall. Mine are about 12-18 inches now. When they get their new happy frog soil with the mykos at up pot they will go nuts. I also need to install the fancy light I got in trade as well. I guess the bed can go no one but my old dog sleeps there anyway. Tomorrow is water day first thing in the morning.
IMG_2519.jpeg
IMG_2518.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
5 weeks had to raise the light up a foot. One is starting flower. They are just starting to show signs of sex so by next week I will be sexing them and up potting them into 2 gal felt pots. Going to have yo make more room I was just informed the mothers were over 5 ft tall. Mine are about 12-18 inches now. When they get their new happy frog soil with the mykos at up pot they will go nuts. I also need to install the fancy light I got in trade as well. I guess the bed can go no one but my old dog sleeps there anyway. Tomorrow is water day first thing in the morning. View attachment 348566View attachment 348565

Alas poor Yorik is a male. Fast Lebanese first casualty number 5 a beautiful specimen. If I had room, I’d run seeds with him. Already seeded the widows and are back in the fems room. I pulled two males of another strain to preserve the line as they are awesome. I am also trying to make fems with the same strain. If I get the fems right I will discard the males. Holding on to those for now. Only doing one type of seed but want to be sure I get more of these they are awesome.
IMG_2546.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2547.jpeg
    IMG_2547.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Starting flower week 1
Fast Lebanese
Added a better light got it used. Its a Sonlipo
Not sure about the watts it has 3 light switches beg bloom 1 bloom 2. Its do bright It came with protective glasses.

Attachments

• IMG_2561.jpeg
    IMG_2561.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
image.jpg
image.jpg
Moved things around added a better light. Only 1 Lucifer’s hammer was a female. The rest are fast Lebanese. ( not so fast just showing signs of pre flower.) LH has buds already.

Attachments

• IMG_2640.jpeg
    IMG_2640.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back