Testers for JustCannabisSeed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last batch was mostly males. I culled an ugly one that looked sickly after putting it quarantine for a few weeks. The other I killed being clumsy. the other 5 were males and got culled. I have nothing to compare it to. I want to see if all that frost is norm or just a fluke

I used to use 16oz cups when I was starting a lot of seed. Saved a lot of medium and speeds up thing when your working with 50 seedlings. I had the room back then...not today. It's definitely a fun project..

I am growing autos so I am starting in 1 gal pots. The last batch I didn't up put. I will this time I think this plant needs it. This one is small but frosty. I think it needed the extra room from a 2 gal or 3 gallon pot. I didn't have room then but will now. The widows are almost done. When they are I am going to use the sonlipo for veg and the Philzon for Bloom . This pic is from a from weeks ago
IMG_2702.jpeg

Oh, I thought you were doing a batch of fast flowering photos. Hence all the males. I knew ya had a few autos going but thought that to be another thread. Confusing..lol. All looking good though.

I am growing autos so I am starting in 1 gal pots. The last batch I didn't up put. I will this time I think this plant needs it. This one is small but frosty. I think it needed the extra room from a 2 gal or 3 gallon pot. I didn't have room then but will now. The widows are almost done. When they are I am going to use the sonlipo for veg and the Philzon for Bloom . This pic is from a from weeks agoView attachment 350916
This plant is a bit further along than what Carty suggests up potting. I'm up potting mine as soon as I see preflowers...

Up pot day part 1 (my nausea set in so I didn't finish) again using Mykos, Fishnure, and Happy frog.
I place 1/3 pot with Happy Frog , add the large scoop looks like 2 tbs. and add a small handful of fishnure. Gently mix into the soil. Add the plant and fill in with happy frog.
Watered with 1/2 tsp Jacks 20 20 20 per gallon water. I use tap.
Here are the ones I up potted today. The rest I will up pot in a few days when they need water again. Look at the nice root base. They came up on 01-04-24. They are 16 days old . It looked better before I dropped it into the pot trying to take a pic. Also look how thick the stalk is getting already. I love all of these ingredients. They work well for me. Thanks to the great advice I get around here. These are the Lucifer’s Hammer.

Attachments

• IMG_2932.jpeg
    IMG_2932.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2931.jpeg
    IMG_2931.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2930.jpeg
    IMG_2930.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2929.jpeg
    IMG_2929.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2936.jpeg
    IMG_2936.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2937.jpeg
    IMG_2937.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2938.jpeg
    IMG_2938.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
I had to do some moving around the Fast Lebanese were looking like they were cooking The light was already ad high as it would go. I tried turning it down they just were not happy. So I was forced into finishing the up potting on the Lucifer’s Hammer.
IMG_2947.jpeg

I up potted all the testers except the babies and put them outside. It is beautiful out now and the night time temps are in the 40s and 50s. If it dips lower than 35 I will bring them on the porch. The next 10 day are good and by mid Feb temps will be in the 80s.
IMG_3048.jpeg
IMG_3047.jpeg
IMG_3044.jpeg
IMG_3046.jpeg
IMG_3045.jpeg

Latest posts

Back