Testers for JustCannabisSeed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I just spoke to Jerry my seed guy. He first said never mind about soaking more of the Lucifer’s Hammer since I only have one to compare to. Since the males were very similar to the one female. Then he saw the pics I sent him of the frosty bud with the frosty leaves surrounding the very frosty baby bud just forming. I will be soaking 10 more of these. He now wants more. I have room . The WW should be done in another month anyway.

I had 14 seeds left and decided to do all 14. The one female I have is so very frosty in just 2 weeks of flower. This time I have better lights so better lights = better buds. Or so I’ve heard. I wouldn't really know except it started frosting right after I put up the sonlipo light. Philzon light is waiting on anchors. I might just order them from amazon. I will get them quicker most likely. Either way I am liking this strain. It grows nice.

Lucifer’s Hammer only one female and she is a super frosty. I started more because who does not like frost! 11 out of 14 popped. I hope they are more females this time.

Attachments

• IMG_2731.jpeg
    IMG_2731.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2729.jpeg
    IMG_2729.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2730.jpeg
    IMG_2730.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2751.jpeg
    IMG_2751.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2750.jpeg
    IMG_2750.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2749.jpeg
    IMG_2749.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
The Lucifer’s Hammer is smaller my fault I didn't up pot. I will with the new ones. Very impressive strain. Somewhere between 2 and 3 weeks flower I am pretty sure Sat will be 3 weeks. They are frosty
IMG_2771.jpeg
IMG_2772.jpeg
IMG_2773.jpeg
even around the buds. These are all different buds. This whole plant is frosty.

Yep I planted more to see if its the strain or just lucky I guess. I started with 8 I murdered one trying to separate the little baby leaves You are supposed to pull off. There was a variegated one that looked like a freak and I kept separate. When its leaves started curling ip I trashed it container, dirt and all. Just in case it was a virus. 5 males and one female. I have all good lights now. I ordered a SF for my seedlings and will save the 70 watt lights for emergencies…If a light breaks or something. There was a flash sale it was like 50% off so I had to. The W widows have the Sonlipo 4000. The JustCannabisSeed testers have my @PhlizonGrowLight that I Won. The Bubble Gum are with white Widows as they are super tall. I found another female bubble gum so I do have 2 one seeded one not. They are both like 4 ft tall and just starting flower.

Latest posts

Back