Testers for JustCannabisSeed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I appreciate it and am keeping a close eye on her. You still could be right. Almost everyone here at the Passion has more knowledge and experience than I do.
You were right the leaves started curling under. I culled her this morning. She was removed several days ago to a separate location. The leaves touch other plants it can spread. I read the article you posted. Thank you for that.
IMG_2343.jpeg
IMG_2342.jpeg
IMG_2341.jpeg

They are sending seeds infected with tmv?
It's apparently not easy to detect in cannabis, and may not bee the virus at all. From the article posted earlier...

Could be genetics – Following on the last point, it’s possible the symptoms are sometimes the result of genetic variation. For example, I grew a few plants of a strain called “Purple Sunset” and all the seedlings displayed the mottling and stripes. Yet the symptoms never spread to the several other plants in the grow tent. About a year later, I germinated more Purple Sunset seeds and saw the symptoms again. Just like the first set, the seedlings grew fast and healthy, but some of the leaves showed the odd stripes. I contacted the breeder about it, and he told me that he’s noticed some seedlings of this strain do that when grown under LEDs. To me, this is evidence the symptoms may be triggered by genetic factors as opposed to a virus.

They are sending seeds infected with tmv?
It was 1 seed and I may have forgotten to soak in peroxide solution. Everything else looks good. This is a new batch of seeds I am testing before they go out to the public. The thread states testers for JCS. It could be just a
Bad seed. The guy I got them from wants me to soak some more of that strain to see what we are dealing with. I will as soon as I cull sone others. It is almost time to sex them. The males will be culled. Then I will get more going. I could have brought it in myself. Or a visitor could have brought it. One day I came home and my sister was showing my garden to her friend. He is a ganja farmer does 300 plants at a time. I told her never touch or mention my business to anyone ever again.

It's apparently not easy to detect in cannabis, and may not bee the virus at all. From the article posted earlier...

I thought it was genetics too at first. It was so healthy. Either way it wad sick and I do not want to risk others getting it. She or he got trashed.

It was 1 seed and I may have forgotten to soak in peroxide solution. Everything else looks good. This is a new batch of seeds I am testing before they go out to the public. The thread states testers for JCS. It could be just a
Bad seed. The guy I got them from wants me to soak some more of that strain to see what we are dealing with. I will as soon as I cull sone others. It is almost time to sex them. The males will be culled. Then I will get more going. I could have brought it in myself. Or a visitor could have brought it. One day I came home and my sister was showing my garden to her friend. He is a ganja farmer does 300 plants at a time. I told her never touch or mention my business to anyone ever again.
Loose lips sink ships. There's only three of us here, and my girls know not to talk about anything associated with weed to anyone. It can get ya busted or a lead projectile in your head courtesy of your local rippers.
Soak in peroxide?

Backs slowly out of the thread.......
I soak every seed I sprout in a mix of 50/50 water/ 3% H202 everytime. Works like a charm.

Loose lips sink ships. There's only three of us here, and my girls know not to talk about anything associated with weed to anyone. It can get ya busted or a lead projectile in your head courtesy of your local rippers.

I soak every seed I sprout in a mix of 50/50 water/ 3% H202 everytime. Works like a charm.
I have one brother and one sister thats moronic. I guess it could be worse. I didn't get the dumbass gene or the hoarder gene. So I am thankful for that! 🦃🦃🦃

Yes I have been soaking them maybe 24 hours instead of 12 next time.

So I am not using enough petoxide. I use about a 1/2 cup r/o water and 1 tbs of peroxide

Works at what?
Not being a smartass genuinely curious.

Jan, I use those tiny little paper cups that are about the size of a shot glass, and I pour about a quarter of the cup full of H2O2 and pour in enough water to bring the cup up to half full. Doesn't take much liquid to float a few seeds.

Sorry about the sausage party in your plants.

They are regular seeds there is going to be males. 2 out of 8 so far so not bad they are just starting to show sex . One time I planted 5 and got 4 males . It happens usually only about 60-70 percent female but sometimes not.

Any infectious agent associated with seeds that have the capacity to cause plant or seedling disease may be consid- ered as seed borne pathogen. This term comprised the plant pathogens such as bacteria, fungi, nematodes, and other mi- cro-organisms, and viruses, all of which can be carried in, or with the seeds
Ok this sounds like it could be something worth doing then I wondered what exactly and got this.
The seed-borne diseases such as leaf stripe, Fusarium, and loose smut are largely controlled by the use of certified seed and seed treatments. The mosaic viruses (barley yellow mosaic virus (BaYMV) and barley mild mosaic virus (BaMMV)) can be a problem where winter barley has been grown too frequently.
Those are internal and won't wash off so now I'm more confused.
😆

Latest posts

Back