my air extractor?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irish rasta

hashish#1
Reaction score
when is the best time to turn on my air extractor my babies are just over a week old the humidity and heats normal i have them under 140watts flouresents shud i turn it on now or wait till i switch to the hps?

As long as you have enough constant fresh air and the levels are okay you don't need it.

Is your extractor a carbon filtor? if so than as long as your air stays circulated, humidity stays good and co is ok than you only realy need air extraction in the final budding weeks when your plants smell the most..the carbon filter will keep the smell to a minimum. Side note... keep your floor clean before turning on the filter/extractor in any stage of growth...Turning on the extractor and fans than cleaning the floor allows for dirt,pet hair, and undesirable things to be put in the air, whats not caught by the extractor and moved around by the fans will eventualy land in or on your buds....you wants brown hairs in your smoke not blonde ones....lol

Latest posts

Back