my baby is a girl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subie73

Reaction score
well after an accident with the lamp the newgroth came in and now she is flowering. is strain of mango something. and my second baby popped threw as well. good news for me, i hope the yield is still good and do you think it will bud from the new growth? i wish she looked more healthy after the lamp thing.

my cam sucks so not much detail.

100_5943.JPG

100_5945.JPG

100_5947.JPG

also if i cut off some of the dead leaves to the greener parts, will it effect flowering?

what are you feedin it? how often do you water it? what happened to the bottom?

slowmo77 said:
what are you feedin it? how often do you water it? what happened to the bottom?

the lamp fell and knocked the lower branches off. i let it veg for a week longer and then started the 12/12 and it started flowering. i water it about every 3 days or if the soil gets to dry. and the nutes i was using is 12/4/8 and im about to switch with a higher middle number now that i know its a fem.

sorry my friend...are you just growing that in garage under shop light? it dont look to well...stretching and fans look wierd..good luck on this...

4u2smoke said:
sorry my friend...are you just growing that in garage under shop light? it dont look to well...stretching and fans look wierd..good luck on this...

no its in a ceder closet (old house) and its covered and i have one 100watt flo on that plant. it wasnt till the light fell that it did that.

alptekin said:
also if i cut off some of the dead leaves to the greener parts, will it effect flowering?

can i do this or will it effect it?

Latest posts

Back