My cheese set up day 13 photos, please any remarks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdmharley

The director.
Reaction score
Using terra pro soil, hydro-clay in the bottom, 1st week no nutes well (a tiny amount of voodoo, just to get the bennifictal bacteria in) just ph adjusted water, They have been veggin 13 days now i snapped 2 trying LST 1st time but i suppose i topped it because they seem sound.. just wanted you lot to have a look at the pics and tell me if i need to changre anything..i did notice slight curlage but put it down to heat stress. i will finnish the growing room better need to relfect the roof of it, only because i changed the air filter round so its more in a striaght line. changed res after 1 st week scrubed. then fresh water,then day 10 added Sensi AB grow, and voodoo all equal amounts. to take the ec 0.8. ph is 6.3 i let it go 6.5. please if you need to know anything else please ask.. Its a wilma dripper, 10 pots the big pot on the edge is gonna be Mother!! i had to there are 12 cuttings alltogether i had to plant 2 in 1 pot, i know is not good i had no choice..
Thanks people!!! :hubba: :confused:
PS the towel on the pic i wet them and everytime i go back after a few hours they are bone gry, i bleach them every 4 days so no mould gets on them, i only need them there for veg, will tie them down tomorrow LST 1 more week veg then flowering them.. i will flush for a day then clean res again before adding bloom nute, i have Sensi AB bloom, big bud and hammer head PK 9-18. then over drive and final fase very last week of flower i will use nothing but water, the avatar pic is my last cheese crop, and 1 AK47.
Cheers..
CDMH.

P9130007 [].JPG

P9130009 [].JPG

P9130013 [] [].JPG

P9130006 [] [].JPG

It's hydro on soil, Canna terra proffessional, on a dripper. as the time goes by as more and more nutes get absorbed out the soil, it's recirculating so im changing the water every week but im topping up everyday.. ill give them a flush with a low ph.. have a read up on them i got mine from growell.com.. let me know what you think.. ill make a vid if you want??? there sound man what do you think of the look of them>???
Cheers..

P9130007 [].JPG

Interesting to compare my Oaxaca sativa, see:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32656
which is sativa, but much broader leaves, also 14 days,
with yours. Those plants you have there are a pure sativa by the look of it, narrow leaves fast growth... reminds me of Nigerian. Lamps on 24hr I bet to judge by the size in 14 days. Better use flash under hps or photos look all yeller dawg...

I thought that with the leaves but their getting alot wider, ill clean the res out today and take some good pics... then tell me what you think.. nice one.. i hope it isn't a sativa.. My last grop on my avatar that was a cheese crop, that started pretty much the same.. Im LSTing plus i topper 2. just trying a few things with this because i have a mother so the more i crop this straine ill find out what works best, ill keep everone posted on progress.. more photos later!!! cheers..
The new pic of this leave was me taking some big bottom shade leaves off last night.. to let air flow run at the bottom of plants.. still in 24 hour veg mode so ill let them recover from any stress before flowering..
King size Rizla pack for scale.

P9150005 [].JPG

Looks great so far.

I wouldnt remove any fan leaves, the more leaves the more energy the plant has. plenty of air will get to the plant.

I pulled shade leaves off my last crop, i always thought that during the veg stage you can give them chance to recover from stress because during flowering i wouldn't remove any..
Im always open to advice so if you think it wont do it no good ill give it a try.. Anyway here are some pic i took today... I Cleaned out the res and tray in weak bleach in bath then rinsed.. cleaned pipes and drippers.. Before the clean i changed res completly then ph 5.7water then flushed the plants with 7 liters of water evey 30 mins for 3 hours trying to wash out any built up salts.. then I changed the water completly again washed trays and res then cleaned out room, anti-bac spray as seen on pic.. then added sensi A+B Grow, Voodoo, now some big bud because flowering next week.. just getting the pk in there..
Please have a look at my babies anyone tell me what you think...
PH now at 6.0 remember they are in soil.. terra pro.. got a bubbler in the res (not air stone) heater too.. EC 0.8.. day 15.
The one in the blue plastic box is the mother (going to be).
CDMH.

P9150012 [].JPG

P9150013 [].JPG

P9150015 [].JPG

P9150016 [].JPG

P9150017 [].JPG

P9150019 [].JPG

P9150020 [].JPG

P9150022 [].JPG

P9150025 [].JPG

P9150026 [].JPG

P9150027 [].JPG

P9150041 [].JPG

Growdude said:
Looks great so far.

I wouldnt remove any fan leaves, the more leaves the more energy the plant has. plenty of air will get to the plant.

:aok: Right on! No need to stress them out.
Def-o looks like a sativa to me ... looky them narrow 5-fingered fan leaves already! My Auroras (indica) only ever had three leaves. Didn't cheese come from some bag seed originally, so I guess nobody knows its genetics. But i bet it would go to 3m outdoors in a hot summer.

;) :D :confused: I got some more photos for everyone.. what do you think now?? sativa?? I do too. I always thought cheese was indica, but then again i got my cuttings off someone not used before, they smell strong already and not even flowered at all. I will order some cheese seeds UK original..
Thanks all questons and points very welcome... please.. what do you think to the health of them??? i know the light stressed them a bit higherd it today..
CDMH. :)
The photos here are when i put them back, its hot outside today so giving them 18 hours on 6 off now have been doing the last 5 days...
i swapped them round, what do you think???? they look healthy..?? i think they do..
CDMH.:hubba: :hubba: ;)

P9150043 [].JPG

P9150044 [].JPG

P9150045 [].JPG

P9150046 [].JPG

They look fine but ur gonna be out of root room in a couple weeks, i bet.

The young ladies are looking great mang. :aok: Sounds and looks like ya know your ****. :hubba: Here's some GREEN MOJO for them young beauties. ;)

Just another pic of what their llke today. I cleand completely yesterday, Added Sensi AB grow, Voodoo, and first time some big bud, will add the hammer head the day i change the lights 12/12 then Sensi AB grow.. Please i think they look healthy, a little heat stress on a couple but other than that their getting bigger eceryday, EC 0.8 started yeaterday this morn flasing 0.4- 0.6!!! hope their hungry... Is this normal or are the nutes staying in the soil...??? I'll flush before flowering big time...
Thanks guys!!!!
Cdmh

update!! Day 16 note my electrical wires have been done properly, you must wire up properly using min 6.5 mm cable going to a circuit breaker, ive seen loads of people get busted because they don't wire up properly, ie: fire, or fuse goes and pumps runs then flood!!! causing neighbours to investigate!!!!
the big close up, is of my mother.. This is the question, sativa or indica????

P9160056 [].JPG

P9160052 [].JPG

P9160051 [].JPG

P9160050 [].JPG

P9160047 [].JPG

P9160057 [].JPG

Hey, cdmh, what kind of reflective material do you have on your walls?

It's Diamond maylar from growell.com in the UK.. its very expensive but its the best IMO. its hard to crease (mine looks creased in some places need to staple it ;))..
have you not saw it before???

i thought cheese was a hybrid leaning toward the sativa don't quote me on that though.

cdmharley said:
It's Diamond maylar from growell.com in the UK.. its very expensive but its the best IMO. its hard to crease (mine looks creased in some places need to staple it ;))..
have you not saw it before???

No, I haven't seen it before. I have been using Panda film because it is so much easier to hang, clean and work with than mylar, although I still have mylar in 1 room.

Latest posts

Back