my clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt420lane

Reaction score
I cut clones about 2 weeks 3 days, they seemed to be doing fine tell i went and read that (RED) stems are bad:(....most all my plants at one time has had red stems and turn back green...however the stems on my clones are real red and seem to look like wood?...they have bin geting a little less red and mors flex in them in the past 2 days....what can i do to fix this prob?
or will they just pull out in few days or week like rest of plants i have grown?

matt.....i hate red stems....:rant:

Ive never heard that red stems are bad. I get purple stems all the time. I think you are alright.

Yeah.. a clone is a clone... the health of it could depend on the color maybe... but thats nothin NPK, LIGHT, AND WATER cant fix :)

yeah that ^^^^^..Good luck..I have had purple but not Red..it could be strain relatted...Good luck and keep us posted.

Do you have a pic of these red stems? I think as long as they look healthy, you have nothing to worry about. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back