my closet grow updated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjsunderground

joseph james
Reaction score
heres the closet of the spare room. got the rack from dollar general for 20 bucks . it originally was a green house with a plastic cover. but i brought it indoors and hooked it up with my veg light and ten little plants.

i also have a humidifier in the room for veg growth as this is my veg/mother/clone closet. once i get to that point;)

then right next to this closet is another closet that i will out fit with a 150 watt hps. this will be my little micro production, if i get into sea of green i can harvest probably 25 plants with about a 1/2 to1/4 ounce for each plant. just a guestimation.

may get more veg lights and clone machines sometime. right now my attention is getting the hps next month.

thanks for checking out my grow room!

grow room.jpg

grow room 2.jpg

grow room 3.jpg

Looks like the perfect place for a micro grow. Hook it up jjs. We will be watching so keep us updated my friend. Grow it big.

One of the more tidy set ups ive seen so far :) Rack looks like its serving a good purpose, all seems well! No not just well, AWESOME!

And im loving the fact u have a cross overlooking your plants. Jesus gives some HEAVENLY mojo to those plants :)

Thank you guys!

Cant wait to get the closet right next to it hooked up with flowering Hardware.

Need to get a new Filter for my Humidifier...its running about half strength!

Latest posts

Back