my cross f1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
city said:
whats up Hippy. you still looking at how clean my keyboard is? lol

I can see where you right hand thumb hits the space key, mine is exactly the same :rofl:

:peace:

wow thats nice cheers to you all the best to all Lizard

Well hopefully LEO see my account number. too bad its not to anything that could be traced. private account.. it would take alot to find it. removed it anyways.
thanks all. i will hit the thanks button with the next harvest in a week so you know to come back. then again for the smoke report

well here is some pics.. a little over 3/4 lb. dried weight. just out of the paper bag to breathe. set the scissors next to it so you could see how much to compare.
and some new pics of the tripple cola.she gets harvested at the end of the week.
enjoy

SANY0160.JPG

SANY0161.JPG

SANY0162.JPG

SANY0163.JPG

SANY0164.JPG

SANY0166.JPG

SANY0167.JPG

SANY0165.JPG

you can see some Purp coming thru but thats about it

Beautiful pics :)

Are you ready to get sore hands again?

Your going to end up with a lot of MJ when your finished :eek:

:peace:

3/4 pound? thats about 11 ounce, nice.
If i can get something like that i'll be as happy as a pig in sh..
Well done that man:aok:

im not looking forward to the sore hands. i tried fly fishing after chopping the last batch down. lost my grip on a fish cause my hands hurt so bad...
thanks all.

ya i was completely expecting to get a couple of ounces, but when i put it on the scale after subtracting the bag,, i about crapped. then giggled. did it 3 more times just to make sure.. then giggled some more!

I'm not surprised, i'd be well happy, thats just of one plant isn't it?

ya. that was the single cola plant..
for some reason the triple cola doesnt stink anywhere as much. the house smells better now.lol

Thought it was but not slept for few days so thought i'd check lol.
Wow man i really want to hope for something similar but dont wanna disapoint myself lol.
Man tho if i did i'd have about 70 odd ounce :holysheep: oh man that would STINK lol

Ya. Its kinda nice. I can let people in the front door without worrying about the smell.
Thanks for checking it out.more ina week

Well. I am super pleased with this. We toked up last night..this really reminded me of PK. It really did. But times are different so who really remembers the past. Me damn it. I used to get PK for 10 bucks a 8th. So I smoked a butt load of it.
I'm so glad I flushed this out. Nice and smooth. Light skunky smell.. garage bud..lol
But nice head body high. Not a lot of couch lock.pain in my shoulder and back was gone.
Gave me cotton mouth bad and the munchies!
So I am super pleased with this f1 cross. I am deff. Going to run this strain again!

right on city i hope you enjoy the fruits of your labor

city said:
I am thinking of making hash. Never done it before. I want to do bubble hash. Now I just need to get some bags

I would just make tea as you need / want it. Just take your leaves and/or bud and boil them for a really long time, and keep refilling the pot with water as it heats away, and then add that water to your favorite "normal" tea to brew in a teapot, sweeten, and drink.

It's good.

BuddyLuv said:
That is better then me city. I wasted 200 bucks on purple beans and another 150 on a day/night temp controller to grow some purp. After 12 weeks and hundreds of dollars not one bud even showed a hue of lavander!:rolleyes: DP claims 90% of their Purple #1 turns purple. Bull dookie. Same with Nirvana's New Purple Power, all I got was a bunch of airy, very green, mid grade buds.

Supposedly, the DP Original Flo also turns purple. The pictures of the plant look really cool because it looks magenta, dark-violet, and doesn't look like the traditionally green marijuana. And it says on the DP web site that it is (if I remember correctly) approx. 8-10% THC, half that of the DP WW, but still 10% is good. It says it also has a "unique motivational high" with taste of Nepalese Temple Hash. One day I want to order those to breed with my WW and also I would like to try Sensi Seeds' Jack Herer, and also DP's Strawberry Cough which is approx. 19% THC (more than WW!).

Latest posts

Back