My Deep Water Culture

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok now, ive read not to prune in flowering, but look at all these shoots and leaves getting no light. whats the best thing to do with them?

0714082124.jpg

0714082224.jpg

0714082224a.jpg

0714082225a.jpg

0714082224c.jpg

0714082225.jpg

0714082300.jpg

Dude they look awesome....I trim in flower...it never hurt my girls.The only leaves I take off are the ones that are blocking light.and the yellow leaves.There are so many opinions on how to grow take what they know and make it your own....I have learned so much from this site but I have made it my own.Every grow is different.Every room is different and every climate is different.....So adapt it to your grow....oh by the way I rate your grow a 10(out of 10)
hope this helps
have a great day and stay safe

ok, so its ok to chop off nice big fan leaves that are blockin light from the rest of the plant?

liermam said:
Yea start pruning even more into late flowering. Prune off an leaves to allow buds to grasp more light and ripen up.

Yup thats what I do.I am not sure if it is right or not I am sure there are some that would say different but thats what I do and never killed or messed one up...well that I know of...I guess I could have had some killer strain and made it just great instead...LOL jk....Hope that I have helped

Man someguy, after reading all of this, I'm gonna have to try DWC just for fun if nuthin' else. By the way, what is DWC? hehe just kiddin', I'm reading up on it. Thanks for the great thread.
puff

ive been trimmin off the lowest shoot on each plant every couple days, they are gettin no light and are immature. but i dried some out and smoked it. my roomie got high as hell, so did i. it was a creeper. cant wait to taste the top buds!!!

been slackin on updates due to work. will post some pics tonight hopefully. thanks for the interest and support yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your plants are getting huge!!!!! you definitely got a green thumb!!!!!.....let us all know how they taste and feel....

ill get ahold of a really nice camera and take some ending photos out in normal light. my middle mystery seed plant is as frosty as the last level of hell. the two bubba kush clones on the outside have a lot of colas going.

thanks for the kind words but im a novice that got lucky, and spend more $ than id have liked too. but im sure it will pay off :48: :fly: :smoke1: :headbang2: :bongin: :joint: :tokie: :bong1: :ccc: :stoned:

Man, our grows are running about a week apart and yours makes mine look....well...not so great. Good job man, the girls are looking great, really thick and bushy. Are you still in 2 gal buckets?
puff

I keep coming back to look at those pics of the roots. Being a guy who loves long blonde hair....I'm in love...Really cool man. Made me think about something else too. I wonder if you could use dried out MJ roots as a grow medium like coir? hmmmmm...... anyone ever try it? keep it up buddy, I'm real interested in this.
puff

Latest posts

Back