My favourite nutrients

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive got 20 gallons of Advanced (sensigrow 1&2, and sensibloom 1&2 5gal. ea)
That were givin to me by my best friends widow...I have not used them, any recomendations for a soil application ercklesgoo?

For soil I like using Earth Juice.....Grow,bloom,micro blast...ect.

legalize_freedom said:
That were givin to me by my best friends widow...I have not used them, any recomendations for a soil application ercklesgoo?
I'd say start at 1/4 strength and never go over 3/4 unless they're real hungry. What soil are you using? In soil I personally recommend age old grow and bloom with 1tbsp/gal molasses. Sweetest tasting buds ever...mmmmmm the problem is if ur using a nutrient rich soil ur very prone to burning ur ladies with something as chalk full as sensi. So try something basic and organic to really feed the beneficial bacteria (molasses) and ur plants will reward you. Important thing about soil is just that u don't want to feed the plants you want to feed the soil to truly maximize ur potential imo. I'm in dwc which is why I use all the beneficials and additives my water lacks what good quality soil should have. Hope that helped sorry for the rant/threadjack

legalize_freedom said:
Sorry about your friend L_F. 20 gallons should make a lifetimes worth of smoking to his memory though.
I recently lost my best friend, my brother.
He left me all his smoking paraphernalia, so I’m going to use his Roor custom icemaster and smoke a toast to him with the first smoke of my first grow and remember the good times. :bong:

Thanks Callawave he's been gone a couple yrs now...but I still miss the hell out of him, at my age (39) it's hard to trust "new" people like I do the few that I grew up around. Sorry for your loss to!

For all of you offering soil nute ideas to me, Thank you, but I already have a soil regime that I like. The only reason I asked this question is because I have all of this AN sitting around and I thought about trying it in soil, but was not sure how to go about it...I hate to see it sit here and rot. Although I was told by a hydro dealer that it being chem ferts they should have a shelf life of forever...lol

erkelsgoo420 said:
Or sale those 20 gals to me ; haha

sure let me just give you my real name and where I live so you can send me money.....lol....NOT! I know you were kidding

Latest posts

Back