My first grow slide show, Rebelution, Courage to grow ..YouTube..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

headband

Reaction score
heres a little slide i put together of my first grow. Im going to redo it once I harvest my babies, well now monsters, cus ill be taking more pictures come harvest. Rebelution- Courage To Grow. Purple Mendo Kush, White Widow, indoor 400hps organic foxfarm line & soil. How could i get more pic quality, it has it befor but then I load it to youtube and its not very clear, what the heck??
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PjMcsnCLnZg

you guys post up some of yours..
this is for you king kahunna.

absolutely beautiful, buddy. I don't think I'm gunna be posting anything on youtube, though... EVERYBODY browses there. just a little too much heat.:holysheep:

got to love the legal side of some things. Move to a mmj state!!!

Great job headband, you took some time to put that together...beautiful ladies by the way, they still make me quiver with anticipation... :)

and its thanks to this website! thank you all MarP friends for the help. You guys helped my very first grow become a club grow. No more $500 O's till its all gone....:p :p

you have to pay $500 for an Oz?

-ouch- ...just picked up an Oz last night for $170 - went up too. the usual peops with the nice strains r getting out of bigtime growing now. I guess they r starting to realize it ain't worth it. just have a regular job and grow yer own dank az bud.

a $500 o is really really really insane. $500 at the club. $350 on the street, for bud thats comparable. Like i havent seen any weed on this website comparable, unless i posted it...

Hey there HeadBand,
Thanks for the kind thoughts Bro, Sweet vid you made, good jammin. Your babies are so fine looking. They look good and compact/nice hair. And you look like you got a great spot for them too.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back