My First Grow updated pics - Comments?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Veggin for 20 days now:) Can't believe how much these babies have grown. Got a few more pics. I don't know if this is the same plant as all my others have matched up. I moved them around a few times and they all grew to fast for me to really tell anymore. They are coming along just beautifully. I started feeding them 1/4 strength miracle grow. Keeping it at 2 times a week. Bought a temp/humidity monitor. I'm still trying to find a Ph tester for soil? No place around here has them.

IMG_0039.JPG

IMG_0040.JPG

IMG_0041.JPG

IMG_0043.JPG

looking good bro they really have shot up! i dont bother anymore with testing ph, but you could look for a tester or even some litmus paper if your cheap like me haha online, try ebay or something.

First and Foremost thank all of you that have helped me through my grow this far. Everyone in the MP community so far has been very friendly and helpful in many ways. Below is a link to the first part of my grow journal. I only Created a second thread because I titled the last grow journal Day 14 pics and obviously my plant wasn't gonna stay on Day 14 forever lol.

First Part of my Grow Journal
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=224909#post224909

I'm Currently on Day 23 of my First Grow. Everything seems to be going along just fine. I have 6x75 watt flouros for those of you that dont know that and i'm vegging 9 plants. I started feeind them nutes at 25% strength last week and have only given them 1 dose and it was a small amount. I water them every 2-3 days depending on the soil moisture. They are looking very strong and Healthy if i do say so myself.

Day 23 - Closeup(1).jpg

Day 23 - Closeup(2).jpg

Day 23 - Closeup(3).jpg

Day 23 - Closeup(5).jpg

Day 23 - Full Crop.jpg

Day 23 - Full Crop(2).jpg

Ok this is my only "sick" plant. I'm not even really sure if its something that i should worry about. Here is a complete update of what I've done so far so everyone can help me solve this. The really young leaves the ones that don't evolve into the traditional 5 point leaf like the rest seemed to be the most affected one. Rust colored specs took over. Also the Leaves above it started curling under like they were drying out or missing something. Anyway i hope the information and the Pics can help.

Known
-6x75 watt Fluoros (2 Inches away)
-Decent soil, good drainage, nutrients up to 3 weeks
-Water 2-3 days depending on soil
-Only given 1 dose of nutes at 25% (Miracle Gro for veggin)

Unknown
-Ph, I don't have a Ph tester but i've only given 1 dose of nutes so I'm not sure how this would have affected the Ph too much. I use city water but i always let it sit out for the 2-3 days that i don't water.
-Genetics, These are all seeds from random bags that I've collected, there is a good possability that this particular plant just could have bad gentics.
-Deficiency, I'm not 100% sure but i know that the nutes that i'm using contain small amounts of the trace nutes that are needed. Not in as high of percentage but they are there.

I have some pics here they were the best that i could get. You can see the rust colors specs really well here. Also the curling leaves are also visible. it only appears to be on the younger leaves and the newer ones don't seem to be affected at all.

Day 23 - Sick Plant.jpg

Day 23 - Sick Plant(4).jpg

Day 23 - Sick Plant(3).jpg

It kind of looks like nute burn. I would get a different fert for them. I have heard many many bad things about mg nutes. I would get anything fox farms. They make great stuff. I would also transplant those babies into bigger containers. They are probably root bound in those. They look great. Nice and healthy. Great work. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

See nutes were alot of peoples first impressions but that same plant has had those spots for quite a while, even before i was even using nutes. It was just a few spots here and there on that one leaf and then as it grew more and more appeared but it only seemed to be on that leaf.

Yeah Id do away with the mg, IMO its bad news and may have added to the problem. i use roots organics grow and bloom for my bagseed, once my autos get here im gonna use the dry ff trio ive had for a couple years now. they worked wonders for my outdoor grows, i strongly reccommend them.

I like a few of the others would recommend a stronger light. For your first grow you did pretty well, but they still look to have quite a bit more stretch than I think you'd want.

In this case once you start flowering the stalks can and will snap due to the weight of buds if you're not careful.

Don't EVER listen to the advice if someone is telling you that MH is a waste of money, the bulbs give off the spectrum of light that MJ uses the most of in Vegetative state, and have a far greater lumen output than cfl's.

Latest posts

Back