my first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your first grow is loved by all. I bet she is looking pretty good today. It is great to be self sufficient.

Ah ha! Found you!

Lemme get back to reading this section from the beginning... I don't wanna miss ANYTHING!

puasurfs said:
Ah ha! Found you! My fellow tent growers!!! Okay, I have some pics up of my old Mom keeper tent and my new XXL tent in my GJ, but I will be happy to re-post some here... GREAT set ups for sure!

Lemme get back to reading this section from the beginning... I don't wanna miss ANYTHING!

P.S. I named my heeler "Hamster-Head" (or Hammy or Ham-Bone for short), just FYI. :rofl:
well thank you for stopping by my post look forward to seeing some of your pics :welcome: :48:

rotten_socks420 said:
Lookin good man!! need some more pics!
im gonna take some pics tomorrow and put them up

I'm still looking in, my friend!! :48: hit this while I pull up my chair!

I didnt get to take any pics today had a sick 18month old to take care of and when hes sick he want to just sit in my lap all day and be held but im not complaining i take all the love i can get from my little buddy

Roddy said:
I'm still looking in, my friend!! :48: hit this while I pull up my chair!
thanks for stopin bye and for the hit lol

Sick youngsters need loving as well, the pics can certainly wait, my friend!

here are some new pics this is at day 53 this weekend i will start my 2 week flush

001-1.JPG

002-1.JPG

003-1.JPG

004-1.JPG

005-1.JPG

Thats a nice bushy plant you have there :aok: happy 4/20 and mojo for the finish mate :D

is that just 1 auto or a couple? she looks huge. good lookin stuff.now time for 420s last toke

Mountain209man said:
is that just 1 auto or a couple? she looks huge. good lookin stuff.now time for 420s last toke
that is just one auto lost the other two cause they were male and had one little little runt.

hello sickbiker, ur baby is lookin good. keep up the good work

sickbiker said:
they are all in the same water same nuts same everything and the hole thing is a little yellow its half the size of the rest and just looks weak and what would keep making my ph go up take look at the pics i posted if u dont mind

The cabbage look is often a sign of over watering or over ferting. Try cutting back the nutes a little. There's also a better than average chance the higher than normal pH is locking out some nutes.

Latest posts

Back