My FIRST HARVEST!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amateur Grower

Blending in...
Reaction score
I've got 5 WW's that are right at 12 weeks flowering. I chopped 2 this morning. These two had about 10% amber trichs. I'm going to experiment and let the other 3 go longer to really see how the difference in trich color affects the buzz.

This is what I got off these 2 plants. Not too much quantity, but with my pH screwups and everything else I did wrong, I'm happy. The smell is AWESOME. I'll post more pics in this thread as I harvest the others. Thanks everyone for all the help.

AG

Oh, I did throw some loose popcorn buds in a box, so there is a little more than is shown in these pics.

DSCF0029.JPG

DSCF0030.JPG

DSCF0031.JPG

DSCF0032.JPG

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Congratulations :)

Are you going to save all your trim and make hash or cannabutter with it?

:peace:

420benny said:
Nice! So, how's that room smell today?

Aw man, I've never smelled anything better! I may be alone in that feeling here at my house though. My wife walked downstairs and immediately said, "I've got to plug in some Wallflowers (smell good things from Bath and Body Works) quick."!!

Hippy, I am going to save the trimmings for hash, even though I've read some on it and am still not sure how to proceed with making it. I even threw some of the real small buds (little finger-nail size) in with the trimmings. Do I have to dry the trimmings before I stick it in the freezer? Does it matter how long it stays in the freezer?

AG

Yeah, save your trim and make something, its too good to waste. Congrats, it only gets easier now

There are a couple threads on here how to make hash. I just freeze them fresh, no prob

Congratulations!!! You have every right to feel like the proud papa. I'm thinking in about two weeks I'll there on my first grow. It's gotta be the greatest feeling in the world.

I also believe Congratulations are in order. Well done! Nothing like smoking the bud you grew yourself. I think your buds look great! Good luck with the hash.

Congratulations AG!
Now's when the real patience begins while you watch those buds develop into the great smoke they're going to be. Enjoy!

I was just in looking at the bpom entries, that is an excellent shot of your bud. I really like the reflective look behind her, and of course the bud looks so very tight and heavy with trichs. Good Job again!

tcbud said:
I was just in looking at the bpom entries, that is an excellent shot of your bud. I really like the reflective look behind her, and of course the bud looks so very tight and heavy with trichs. Good Job again!

Aw, that's sweet-wish I could share a few hits with you after curing! Thanks again.

AG

Gratz AG....nice feeling huh...mine will never make it through the cure...i cant stay out of them, lol...oh well, maybe next round will actually get completely cured...

Congrats! I can't wait to harvest. I am about six weeks in on unkniwn strains so who knows...... All my trichs are still clear...

Look at you, got your own dookey now, don't ya?

Feels pretty damn good too, huh?

Congrats, man. Keep one of those WWs green until it's virtually falling apart--you won't believe the buzz.

Latest posts

Back