My first trip to another persons cave....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all for stopping in! I've taken a lot away from this adventure!

Very niiiicee :D Killer looking buds there. He has his stufff right. I noticed something though in frame #7, pic #9, on top of the LED fixture; There's that damn lighter!!! I knew I set it down somewhere in there!! lol :doh::smoke1::laugh:

Bringing this back to peoples attention. I just had a look back myself... wooo! Some crazy buds in there! :D

oh ya lovvvvly that's what i'm talking about must be a really cool friend :)

Nice cave and nice plants, nice to be invited in. I hope he cleans the ladybugs from his lights, how does he like his led light?

Two of them found a nice quiet spot away from the glare. Seems they couldn't even waitt to get inside. Great picture for a captioning contest.

Yep! They are beneficial and eat loads of bad bugs. He had thrips come in (didn't know what they were) so he ordered 1,500 of em I think. It was very interesting to see SO many of them! They tickle like crazy and are slightly annoying lol

Dude. So jealous. I wish I had friends like yours! Freaking gorgeous plants.

Nice buds.
How many Lady Bugs,,,before there are to many? I heard once that the larva could be a problem in your Buds.

Dude. So jealous. I wish I had friends like yours! Freaking gorgeous plants.

Hah. I'll be going back over on Tuesday. Maybe I can get some updated pics, this was from a little bit back :)

Nice buds.
How many Lady Bugs,,,before there are to many? I heard once that the larva could be a problem in your Buds.

Not sure. I'll have to ask him what his end experience was with them.

Cool to see the lady bugs! Is that preventative, or was there problems? I heard they beast on spider mites!

He wanted them as thrip eaters I think.. he didn't know what bug he had, but after he sent me home a clone and I GOT HIS DAMN BUGS lol...I identified it for him and helped sort him out with a treatment. He had just noticed it days before I had showed up and never experienced a bug issue. They weren't on the bloomed stuff at all, but they were on the vegging stuff, just here and there.

Was supposed to go over there tomorrow, but seeing that I'm still a bit too sick I had to postpone :(

Oh well. I will get some updates in here soon. :aok:

So a guy with a setup like that and the end product Fang is raving about uses lady bugs interesting very interesting .
Thanks for sharing Fang

Awesome garden pics and I really like the idea of using lady bugs that is so appropriate and natural. They sell the lady bugs at my local grow shop.

After my experience with Broadmites, I unknowingly sent this poor fella Broadmites as well..... so... I went yesterday and used Avid to get him back on track. I just checked in on this thread to remember how I saw it before last.

Pretty nifty room, for sure :)

Latest posts

Back