My first

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ogimaister

Reaction score
This is my first indoor grow.I have 2 Lemon skunks,2 Alaskan ice,3 White rhinos and 4 unknown skunks,under 600 w HPS Sylvania GroLux lamp, with cool tube.They are 3 weeks old.
I use Hesi nutrients and Fitolife mineral nutrient with Ca,Mg and Fe for foliar feed.
As most new growers,I made a few mistakes.I overwatered them and gave them nutrients too soon.And maybe I`ve transplanted them into too small pots.
I think that is why they are pale green,burnt lower leaves and tips of new ones.And there is a relative slow growth.
Anyway, I will wait for another week,transplant them into 30l pots,wait another 4-5 days and begin with 12/12. I hope everything will be OK.

What do you think?

02052009713.JPG

looks good,
how much height do you have in your grow room?

They look OK,but I think something isn`t wright.They are to pale and older leaves look burnt and they curl.Aspecialy Alaskan ice.I guess I have too many different strains and Ph isn`t desame for everyone.
But I`m no expert.We`ll see.;)

so you have lots of height,
well i find that its best to use up as much of your grow space as you can,
you might want to veg them abit longer,
i have nearly 2m of height and veg about 1-2months, at least and my plants (mostly indica) finish about 1.5m-1.7m high,
do you know the genitics of your strains, ie which are sativas and which are indicas?

Yes what swiftgt has said..you mentioned transplanting ??? I would Veg atleast a week after a transplant..and PH in soil is same for all MJ..i run 6.5-6.8...if you think you have Nutrient lock out..flush Plants with 3 times container size with PH propper water..some strains react diffrent to nutes then others..I :clap: you for takeing on the challange..and will pull up my Milk crate and :bong::watchplant: and help when i can Take care and be safe:ciao: oh and KEEP M GREEN

Latest posts

Back