my girls are flowering...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All, I need your help again... Looks like my girls got some flowers
blooming. Question is will it stop my buds growth. should i leave it or cut it?
Is it time to harvest? The lower leaves are turning yellow. But I don't see
brown tri's yet.

_MG_3051.jpg

_MG_3040.jpg

_MG_3052.jpg

you can remove them..but you wont get them all.some will be deep inside. that is herm and the seed you get from it will be as well...is this your only plant? Sorry my friend..good luck

I found about 8 of them so called nanners. I have about 2 more weeks to go before harvest. How can it ruin my 1 plant in 2 weeks? Should harvest early?

no dont harvest early...just pick them off the best you can..thats all you can do..IMO..it ruins it by it being filled with seeds..Good Luck and let me know the finish product and how it came out will ya..Thanks

4u2sm0ke said:
no dont harvest early...just pick them off the best you can..thats all you can do..IMO..it ruins it by it being filled with seeds..Good Luck and let me know the finish product and how it came out will ya..Thanks
I had the saw ready.... Thanks for the sound advise. I will post my finished product in a few weeks.

ive grown lots of bagseed that threw nanners on me...it doesnt "ruin" your crop it just gives you some seeds....more nanners more seeds....ime it has always turn out better than the smoke i get in the streets (not counting the 400$ an ounce bud)...im not trying to undermind anyone, i just wanted to post this so you can keep your hopes up:)

I deffinately see it, but let's get a few more shots, maybe closer. Do you have a macro setting? If not, trillions has a great thread on how to do it yourself in the DIY section.

thanks all! looks like I cut them off in time.... If it wasn't for this site I would have had a wasted plant. You guys were dead on about the seed. The seed used to grow this plant (1 female out of 6 male plants) was from a bag of weed my friend gave me. I won't do this again.I'll buy my seeds from not on.
This one and only plant turned out pretty good considering it's genetics.
I will post more pictures, there are areas where the flowers were that looks like a beginning of seedlings.

Oh well you live and you learn. Thanks again you all are the best!

Wood-dro said:
ive grown lots of bagseed that threw nanners on me...it doesnt "ruin" your crop it just gives you some seeds....more nanners more seeds....ime it has always turn out better than the smoke i get in the streets (not counting the 400$ an ounce bud)...im not trying to undermind anyone, i just wanted to post this so you can keep your hopes up:)

Thanks dude, you did calm my nerves and stop me from cutting the whole plant down.

wow you guys are well trained! I never woulda spotted that! Looks great tho, apart from that! Seeds take about what 4 weeks to develop? So if you only got 1 or 2 weeks left on her, don't worry too much. Looks like yer gonna have a nice crop tho! :D

Latest posts

Back