my girls are turning white

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy-bdz

Reaction score
hi everyone i hope some one can help answer why my girls are turning white i got the seeds from a bag of white rhino but i never thought the leaves would turn white i am 5 weeks into flowering just befor the flowers stated to appear it looked like dust was stating to form on the leaves so i started spraying the leaves with water really soaking them but after it dried it was back is this normal???

lol...those are probably trichomes you're trying to wash off. Trichomes are what make white rhino white. Pics by any chance?

lol leave it alone... dont wash those off.
let it be,
lets see some pics... i've always liked white rhino,
im interested to see some white leafs!

I agree with the others .. a picture would confirm it though :)

i am home alone and cannot figure how to put the pictures on i wll get some on later today but what i am looking at i do not think it is trichromes there is just too much of it and it is on every leaf even the fan leaves

It is probably POWDER MILDEW, you can get a spray for it at any hydro store or plant store!

Good luck

thanks for the heads up about this powder mildew i am heading to the hydro store now i,ll let you know how it turns out ... does any one know what causes this?

high humidity and low ventilation.....get a dehumidifier or up the exhaust, make sure the intake is large enough for proper air exchange.

thanks for thew help it was powder mildew i got some sulpher dust and it seems to be helping i hope i got to it in time i am about half way done flowering

billy-bdz said:
thanks for thew help it was powder mildew i got some sulpher dust and it seems to be helping i hope i got to it in time i am about half way done flowering

Ya man, no worries. I get it all the time. It is controlable if not left too late. You should be fine, just keep up on them!

Latest posts

Back