my grow...my bed room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derf

Reaction score
:confused2:so i started to grow in my closet but quickly ran out of room and expanded into a wardrobe i decided to convert to a grow box. but i'm running into a few problems. both my closet and the wordrobe have temps of close to 85-90 f when the doors are left closed. the wardrobe has two females i'm trying to flower in it so i cant verywell leave it open. and i'd rather not have open doors in genral. already my room gives off an earie glow. but i'haven't a clue how to add ventilation. here are some pics of the stuff. i just dont know what kind of fan is best for this problem. any help would be wonderfull. also if anyone helped me with the leaf curling problem i posted a while ago the tall plant was the nigerian that was having the problem.:confused2:

help!
derf

baby.JPG

1212.JPG

afgan better.JPG

afgan.JPG

ooops this was the shot of the small plants in the veg room. the closet.

vegroom.JPG

i just use a normal home fan , most say computer fans are good but ive not got them to use

they look really good btw

Thanks man its my first grow trying not to over think it. god i hope it turns out good. they my babies if they ****......there out of the family

Hey nice plants !!! BUT you need a new avatar ! Thats just friggin gross . :( and after i just had breakfast too !

yeah but don't yall know thats what happens when you smoke? or is that just my toes?

your plants will yield better when you change your avatar

derf said:
yeah but don't yall know thats what happens when you smoke? or is that just my toes?

Very disturbing.

i think thats just you man ... my toes certainly dont look like that

If you're able, cut a hole in the ceiling and run you an exhaust through the ceiling. As for leaky lights weather strips work good.

thanks bomb. had not thought of the weather striping

With co2 enrichment you can run those temps. More expensive than ventilation but another option for hot temps.

what would be the highest temperature they could stand with co2?

you may experiment with a humidifier if your climate permits. If on the west coast on dry summer days and the temps climbin to 90's + you can turn on cool water humidifier blowing on the plants. it will help cool your plants a degree or two and the plants will like it.

if your in Georgia, may not be a good idear LOL

I would also buy a squirrel cage fan with high cfm. run a 4" flexible line to a window for exhaust. rig up a "fakey" of sorts to attach hose and let sit in window. by "fakey" i mean something you can sit in a window that is descreet. ie, flower box converted to carbon filter, etc. creativity is the word here. You'll have to be REALLY savvy to pull off on street front but second story or above is cool.

Make a couple vent holes towards the bottom of your cab to **** cooler air.

Your exhaust should exit your box at the top.

Smoke a bowl and think about it. or post here with a description of what your up against and well all have some fun figuring it out.

lol imagine a girl ******* his toes hahahaha

Latest posts

Back