My Last Practice Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JerseyFreshB

Reaction score
Hello everyone...

This is going to be my last 'practice' grow. Which means I'm using bagseed. :rolleyes:

I do, however, have K2, Master Kush, and Northern Light all from Nirvana coming from Dr Chronic.

The one plant I started alot earlier than the rest... This is my first attempt at LST. I think it's going on. ;)

Lighting is 400W HPS. I know I should be using MH for veg...that will have to wait...:rolleyes:

I have an order on the way... An aircooled reflector, 6" 250 CFM inline fan, pH up and down. Plus im getting the 4'x4' grow tent for christmas... :hubba: :D woohoo lol

Anyway here are some pics..

First LST.jpg

First LST2.jpg

First LST3.jpg

pracgrow.jpg

pracgrow2.jpg

Thanks TBG...

I should have all the kinks worked out by my next grow...

I'm having pH problems... I didn't realize how big of a role it plays in regards to MJ.

Hopefully the the bigger plant is a female... I would have to go through all that time and effort and it turn out to be male.. lol

JFB...lookin good so far...what are you doing about air circulation as of right now for your plants? i also am having PH issues, but i have alos found that using distilled water helps a LOT!!!! with the ph problem, my plants (17) are all towards the alkaline side of the scale with a PH of about 6.8 in soil....someone told me on this website that MJ actually prefers a more alkaline environment....but best of luck to u!!!!!

Shakey B0n3S said:
JFB...lookin good so far...what are you doing about air circulation as of right now for your plants?

I have a fan on them... It's just not in the pic :)

I can't wait until i get my tent, and thermostat.... It's going to make my life easier... Right now my temps are from 65 at night to 75-80 when the light is on. I'd like to control that a little more...

Hello again...

Figured I would post an udate today...

7 plants vegged for 5 weeks... the lst's girl vegged longer

This is day 1 of 12/12

I received my 48x48 grow tent early as an early xmas present, I also have another 400w HPS sodium light I'm adding... I'm just waiting on my air cooled reflector and inline fan... I can't wait to see these buds compared to my last grow 800w of HPS compared to CFLs, lol...

I'm a little concerned about one of my plants it's very lanky and leaning over a little bit....(see the pics)... Could it be lack of fan on them... Because since I moved them to the tent they havent had any direct airflow on them... I know it isnt heat stress as my temps with lights on are 73-76 and 65 with lights off...

Pic 1 - Outisde of tent. Pic 2 - Inside of tent. Pic 3 - Canopy
Pic 4 - My lst'd girl. Pic 5 - Lst'd girl again from top. Pic 6 - The leaner.
Pic 7 - The leaner again.

TentOutside.jpg

TentInside.jpg

Canopy.jpg

LstGirl1.jpg

LstGirl2.jpg

Leaner1.jpg

Leaner2.jpg

These beans were free outta ome crappy buds :(...
My next grow is Nothern Light from Nirvana...I cant wait...

I still have some bugs to work out though, better to make stupid mistakes with free seeds than others :)

Latest posts

Back