My LST Job....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

New_2_Chronic

Gone Baby Gone
Reaction score
Heres some pics of my LST job done on my biggest female...Hows it look...

Looks ok man ...What is you're using there to tie 'em down???

Green Pipe cleaners... I put screws in the side of the pot to attach the pipe cleaners to.

She was planted May 1st. She was about 12-14 inches tall and lots of side growth. Shes been Topped, Fimmd, cloned once, and now LST... Im going for a monster here...

looks really nice my friend..i use those green pipe cleaners too...I dont think you will get a monster when you LST...you will get a Nice bush..I drill holes ( 1/16" ) in the top on container every 1" and push pipe cleaner threw works great..She looks like a great canadate for Mother plant? lots of clone sites..JMO...KEEP M GREEN

Im LST'ing her because I have several other plants that are farther behind than this one. I will probably let her go another month, now that I spread her out Ill let he go up for awhile and see what kind of bush I can make..

Quick Question, When I flower do I leave her LST or do I remove the pipe cleaners?

New_2_Chronic said:
Green Pipe cleaners... I put screws in the side of the pot to attach the pipe cleaners to.

She was planted May 1st. She was about 12-14 inches tall and lots of side growth. Shes been Topped, Fimmd, cloned once, and now LST... Im going for a monster here...

So those plants are roughly 3 months old.... That makes me not feel so bad about my scrawny little runts. They're 4 weeks old and about 4 inches high... I had hoped to be smoking them inside of 2 months. Better call my buddy...

Nice plants!

Nice job, just keep it up, keep on tighing down. It gets harder as they get bigger.

Holy Cow... After her tiedow it looks like I got about 12 cola growths now. Befor I tied her down I only had 6. Should I tie thes down or just let em grow straight up...

what the hell are you doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha naw man just bustin balls looks real good keep it up.

Well shes doing excellent... I dont know if its the LST or something else I am doing but shes growing out of control.... I tied her down and I already see at least 12 rising branches that could be colas,,, Now is decision time..

Do I take the ones that have sprouted up and tie them down as well? Or do I let those colas grow straight up...Ive got her in a 3 Gal pot,,, she may need a 5....

hows your bubble gum KGB? If you notice the seedlings in the background, those are nirvana bubblelicious....

keep up the lst untill she starts to flower, then stop and let her go...I mean grow.
puff

edit: she sho' is bushy.....better get out the razor...

elaborate on "get the razor out" and do what?

so when i put her into flower I untie her?

Latest posts

Back