My MJ is turning white

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slowlyburn

Reaction score
About a month ago I dried and cured my buds. Then I tossed them in sealed glass jars. This is how it looks now. I thought it looked like spider webs to me. It has these white balls and stringy web looking stuff all over. What am I looking at???

white1.jpg

white2.jpg

white3.jpg

white4.jpg

white5.jpg

white6.jpg

Mold or mildew spores? Maybe just startin, did yual burp yur jar pilgrem?

BWD

Ohhh, that looks bad. Most likely mold.

Like BWD mentioned, you cannot just dry and jar your bud. Hanging never gets all the moisture out. After you jar it, the jars need to be opened to let out residual moisture. How often and for how long you have to open the jars depends on your own RH and the residual moisture left in the buds.

Ya yual shootin him straight didnt have the heart to pull trigger outright sorry pilgrem hope it aint all through yur jars start to burppin friend

BWD

So is this stuff bad to smoke then? Should I toss it or what? I thought mold was a grayish purple color? I had some dank a few years ago that got that gray mold on it so I had to throw away about a half oz...

grayish purple color?

No thats that sufficatin packy sorry indian with chicken stuck in his neck strain folk be growin but more purple ifin healthy! If its mold friend dont smoke it but ifin yual do well hope yur trails end well. Good luck yur trails walkin friend

BWD

Trash all that you can see mold on... Bummer man, live and learn... But dont risk your health smoking mold!

Every bud looks like the pix I posted... Luckily I have a whole bunch more that I let dry way longer... Its only about 15-16 grams that was in that jar... No big deal I guess... I did smoke one of the buds on friday cause I didn't notice it until I was already high... Am I gonna die?

Slowlyburn said:
Every bud looks like the pix I posted... Luckily I have a whole bunch more that I let dry way longer... Its only about 15-16 grams that was in that jar... No big deal I guess... I did smoke one of the buds on friday cause I didn't notice it until I was already high... Am I gonna die?

Yup!

Well No but yual will **** through the eye of a needle bout week or two and vomit yur guts bout same and then leaset yual expect it yual **** gain!!! Tellin truth!

BWD

Mold bro sorry trash it. After you hArvest in dryer smoke you hAve to cure it. By just Burping the jars for aBout 20 minutes everyday for aBout 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Back