My mutated super babies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats looking very nice... your about 3 weeks ahead of me and i guess ill be watching you as well.:hubba: , lol. Cant wait to see what they turn out like.

Cheers...
Kbomb..

MergeLeft said:
I broke down and piched a lower bud & it felt GREAT to smoke my own (especially since I didn't have anyone else's! :hubba: ). The Greenhouse strains are already a pretty heavy couch-lock inducing impact. One plant has trichomes pretty much opaque, and pistils going brown.

Another week or two and :bong1: if I dissapear for a few days, you guys will know where I have gone!

MJ heaven.... and the frig...

I have been wondering if you were still posting, i have not seen any posts from you in a few months. I hope you are allright. I imagine you are doing more than just pinching a bit off a bud now, smoking your harvest i mean.
good growing
and again,
hoping you are well,
tcbud

MergeLeft said:
I broke down and piched a lower bud & it felt GREAT to smoke my own (especially since I didn't have anyone else's! :hubba: ). The Greenhouse strains are already a pretty heavy couch-lock inducing impact. One plant has trichomes pretty much opaque, and pistils going brown.

Another week or two and :bong1: if I dissapear for a few days, you guys will know where I have gone!

thats what happened to me, but grow seasons over now so i just sit back and smoke my ladies. got a few beans from rachel and suzy so next year i get to have it again. along with a few new ones too.

good job, and good luck

Fire it up

KT

Latest posts

Back