My mutated super babies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merge left,

your grow looks great. Hope mine turn out as well.
Im curious. can you give more details on your set up??
Size, lights?

thanks.

Greenhouse The Doctor & Big Bang have been in flower since June 7. One full plant pic, and many of the buds which are starting to fill in and up. One thing I have learned from this grow is to put fewer plants in the flower side of the box- these two and 2 more would really be enough. Pic #3 is Mandala Sadhu.

aLimeBds1.jpg

aBudMacro.jpg

aAllbuds.jpg

aBigVuBd1.jpg

aChartBuds.jpg

aSadhuBudSquare.jpg

aTopBud2.jpg

aBestGreenBds1.jpg

ooh, such pretty plants! beautiful mergeleft. Great job! keep up the good work and good luck!! i'll have to keep an eye on this.

~Burn One~
Deawyne

MrPuffAlot said:
Merge left,

your grow looks great. Hope mine turn out as well.
Im curious. can you give more details on your set up??
Size, lights?

thanks.

Sure MrPuffAlot, I'd be happy to- as soon as the Fourth of July is over, I'll post the details. All you guys, thanks for following my grow & the compliments.

Just started some clones with a female plant I had no room for, I'll post some pics of them as well.

Happy BBQ day everybody! :)

The cabinet about I am growing in (50" tall x 54" wide by 26" deep) has a side for vegging, another for blooming. Both have DWC setups with pump driven drip feeds to each plant for flushing.
The Veg tub is 3-gal, with an ELITE 799 airpump and 2 12" airstones, and is lit 18/6 by a 125 watt fluorescent, self-ballasted grow lamp.
The Bloom tub has 12 places for 3 inch pots in a 10-gal tub, with an ELITE 802 pumping 4 12" stones. During a power outage I put 3 more airpumps with a total of 4 6" stones in and just left them.The light is a 400 watt HPS set for 12/12. I have been looking at the bloom side & thinking I might add some more light, but my money has to catch up to my techno-lust for that to happen.
There is a CO2 Regulator and internal control that releases on a timer but the goofy beer brew place I went to only had lame 5 lb tanks, so I put one on & it is out already & I haven't hooked it up again yet.
The nutes and stuff are: Advanced SensiGrow A & B; SensiBloom A & B; Voodoo Juice (roots); Advanced VitaBoost; Dr. Hornby's BigBud, Carboload, and Tarantula, and Overdrive. I have pH at 5.6 (I know, higher is recommended depending on what you read) which I monitor with an OAKTON Waterproof pH tester & adjust with a liquid pH "down" product made for aquariums.
The clones were razored off at a 45 degree angle, dunked in CLONE IT gel, and (because I'm an optimist) popped into 4" rockwool pre-soaked in a weak solution of the veg nutrients. 4 are a week old, and 2 (from the biggest plants in bloom, GREENHOUSE strains) were popped in yesterday. They are under a dome, misted maybe twice a day. So far so good.

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR LOOKING IN ON MY SCIENCE PROJECT!:heart:

aClone7.07.jpg

aBestBd7.07.jpg

aBestGreen7.07.jpg

aContrastBuds.jpg

aMidPlntBds7.07.jpg

aGreenTopBd7.07.jpg

aCab7.07.jpg

aTrunkVu7.07.jpg

TopYelBds7.07.jpg

aBdingOut.jpg

I WENT OUT AND CHECKED MINE 2NITE GOT TORN UP BY BRIAR PATCHES BUT WHEN I GOT THERE IT WAS WORTH IT ALL!THEY ARE DOING GRAEAT!!BUT A MALE POLLUNATED SOME OF MY BEST,GUESS ILL HAVE SEEDS FOR NEXT YEAR!!!!!!PARTY ON,ROCK ON AS dewayne would say!!!!nice grow!!!!

Hey there. Plants look great. How's the smell situation?

woohoo :) those are lookin fan-freakin-tastic!! that is about a deep, dark green aint it? very lush lookin... *high five* excellent work :)

Thanks for checking them out people!

Windows lost a file last week & I let it be till today, came back and saw "2666:evil: posts since your last visit" YIKES and OMEN? My 2 big plants r heading into the last couple of weeks are doing excellent, more pictures as soon as I get the rest of my crap installed.

420check420 the dark green is really striking, I think the greenest is Mandala Sadhu- I have a pic I have not edited for post yet that has the dark green on top of the conventional color- it will be up. Nik Peace, on the smell, it's doing Ok on a couple of changes on the charcoal filter, but I think if more plants were in the really sticky phase, I'd have to augment the built-in filter. Daytripper watch for the nettles- much worse than brambles- but that would be worth it too.

More buds-in-formation pics from week 6 in flower; strains are hydro-grown GREENHOUSE in the first 2 shots (which, I see after posting, are the SAME- sorry); the third is of MANDALA SADHU, in soil.

CLONE REPORT: roots emerged from the 4" rockwool on 5 of my clones. I was expecting some to croak! That's why there are 2 in one cube. All together, I moved 5 clones into the DWC tub yesterday.

The clones from the Greenhouse plants and the Mandala Sadhu are still under the dome.

GreenBd1.jpg

GreenBd2.jpg

SadSoilBd.jpg

RootCl7.07.jpg

Clone2.jpg

Clone3.jpg

Clone4.jpg

Beautiful, just beautiful, i am going to try the clone thing also when my plants get bigger, hope i have the success you are having.
tcbud

May i say your ladies are coming right along and looking great. Whatever your doing keep it up. Mucho GREEN MOJO your way. ;)

:holysheep: your plants are looking awsome. cant wait for your finish product so u can tell us how great it taste smells and how good it feels to smoke your own. lol well good luck see ya around peace

Sticky_Budz said:
:holysheep: your plants are looking awsome. cant wait for your finish product so u can tell us how great it taste smells and how good it feels to smoke your own.

I broke down and piched a lower bud & it felt GREAT to smoke my own (especially since I didn't have anyone else's! :hubba: ). The Greenhouse strains are already a pretty heavy couch-lock inducing impact. One plant has trichomes pretty much opaque, and pistils going brown.

Another week or two and :bong1: if I dissapear for a few days, you guys will know where I have gone!

Latest posts

Back