my pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killersmoke

mr green leaf
Reaction score
hopefully...i need to know if its a girl or a boy???

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

Way too early to tell, tell us about your grow environment. Light schedule and things.

all junk....i have a cardboard fort around the plant covered with aluminum foil(shiny side down)with a lil fan blowing in a hole in the side and i am only growing with 1 cfl but im gonna start bringing it out into the sun every day.im surprised it got this big....ive had it on 12/12 since it was started and its about 1 month and a week old so im hoping it will start budding within like 3-4weeks........THIS PLANT SMELLS TO THE HIGH HEAVENS....its only bagseed but this little lady smells up my whole room and the whole living room as small as it is!i started it on nutes cuz it wuz goin bad for a while with only 1 cfl and since i gave it nutes it been shootin up der

can ne1 gimme sum pointers on how to better my baby without spending over 20$???????

I dont know bout stayin under 20 bux man lol One cfl isnt going to be any good for flowering or veg.. If u keep one cfl for flowering ur going to have horrible results and no bud..Rule of thumb is 4000-5000 lumens per sq. foot or per plant i like to think of it..What wattage is it and how many lumens does it put out?? Also what kelvin is it on the light spectrum?? ( 6500k 2700k) If u had better lighting ur baby could be twice the size it is now.

Nice looking plant tho.

it looks very nice i know i couldnt believe it would even get this big under 1 dfl...i have 50$ only and i rly dont wanna spend over 20 to grow a plant,if i took this baby outside and set it on the deck all day every day in the sun then brought it inside when it rains hard would she grow better??

You should read a lot of grow stuff. Sitting it outeveryday can work if you know about light schedules and such. If not, you need to read. All the info is here:). Good luck.

o trust me.....ive read every inch of this website for like a year and a half b4 i even started that 1 plant but i need to upgrade and i found out how.....multi cfl extentions,it holds 2 bulbs instead of 1

ok listen up....your very helpful bomb so maybe u can tell me if this will work=)

ive got 1 cfl light over my plant now along with miricle grow nutes.
i just bought 3 more lamps to put some more cfl's over my plant,if i keep 4 cfl lights over this plant and put it on 24/7 lighting will this setup be acceptable for when i change the lighting to 12/12?i just want 1 plant with bout 1-2 oz's on it....think that will happen??

i got the shake n feed stuff....1 tblspoon lasts 3 months but i put like 5 spoons in the soil then mixed it up very very good then i planted the plant,it wasnt doin good until i gave it nutes then it shot up so i guess its not to much and besides ima flush ma plant out b4 i harvest=)

p.s....i need green mojo!

can a mod move this to grow journal please it would be greatly appreciated cuz i wanna update soon

Check out local papers and Craigslist for cheap lights or someone getting out of it. Helps keep the costs down, just make sure you clean what ever you get good.
Good luck..

Latest posts

Back