My plan for a outdoor..needs help though

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grownothing

Reaction score
I am planning on starting some seeds, and then putting them into my Aeroponic system and then get them about a foot tall, then transplant outside.
I have seeds right now in rockwool, and I think its on its either 3rd or 4th day right now, but there allll sprouted. This is just some bag seed that I found. Nothing more.
What I want to do when they get high enough in the rockwool, was put them into my hydro setup and get them like a foot tall...now, I want to have the lights and the system going for 24/7, because I want these plants outside ASAP. Would raising them with the lights on 24/7, then transplant outside in soil after the hydro, affect the plants or take a long time till harvest?
I heard that doing that it can kill the plant when it gets outside.
Just want to know what everyone else does.
I heard that you should put the plants in 24 hours of darkness before switching to 12/12, so should I just, right before transplant, let them sit in teh dark in the hydro setup for 24 hours before moving them outside?

Just confused....and baked lol.
I hafta work in a little bit...so I hafta get baked lol.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back