my plant in mellow yellow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
estas son de hoy 17 marzo 07 espero que estes bien socio no te has conectado dimec que opinas de ellas hoy hasta luego socio

tmpphp4vnTha.jpg

tmpphplRIBsl.jpg

tmpphpNaBEte.jpg

tmpphppWs8ct.jpg

Amigo! Van de puta madre! Tienen un aspecto perfecto....no se...por lo menos es lo que veo! Felicidades y espero que todo siga asi!

it was nut burn it alredy stop i cut down all the bad leaf i will post some pics later

hey guys heres the pics from my babys 1st week in to flowering the 1st pic is my tallest plant and i think is male i am going to wait a little and i will post new pics but for now check them out and tell me what you guys think

tmpphpo94foQ.jpg

tmpphpFIQwFP.jpg

tmpphpM5hU3V.jpg

tmpphpgMfcsp.jpg

tmpphpsaSHfe.jpg

tmpphptmszVf.jpg

tmpphpuLxUOx.jpg

tmpphpvLPNac.jpg

hey guys here again posting some pics of my babys this thread has most of my pics in the proces of growing actualy it even has my bad days state on it but with alot of love,effort and dedication this are my babys 46 days old and 18 day in to flowering and they are looking wonderful thank to you all for the help and advice here you guys have a friend PEACE OUT

tmpphpKOO6u7.jpg

tmpphpDo36Bm.jpg

tmpphpiKL0wP.jpg

tmpphppqtyXb.jpg

tmpphpoQS6ey.jpg

tmpphpliXNMq.jpg

tmpphpT0V90x.jpg

tmpphpxCzozp.jpg

tmpphpQS0sPA.jpg

tmpphp26AN8P.jpg

finally i did my clons and i went organic here some pics of my new babys guys wish me luck and thanks every body for your help today 4/13/07

tmpphpEShSLe.jpg

tmpphpFvJ2LE.jpg

tmpphpD3E1eJ.jpg

here is the pics from today i had to raise my lights today my plants are growing too fast tell me what you think guys peace out

tmpphp3USFJm.jpg

tmpphpQrVqBo.jpg

tmpphp16IDln.jpg

tmpphpcPH6Qb.jpg

tmpphpds7Wbe.jpg

tmpphpNxXqAh.jpg

tmpphpYb9Hxe.jpg

those are my probs. the plant at the top is weakj but not brittle. the lower leaves are the 1s that crumble. I added water. Also my plant outside is not growing. could it be due to overshade?

hurt 001.jpg

hurt 002.jpg

hurt 003.jpg

hurt 004.jpg

GrewUp To ScrewUp said:
those are my probs. the plant at the top is weakj but not brittle. the lower leaves are the 1s that crumble. I added water. Also my plant outside is not growing. could it be due to overshade?

Damn bro.. those plants look like they need Jesus to come down and hook them up on a ressurection. You might just want to restart your grow, looks like a lot of damage has been done. Maybe weak genetics? :**:

will Muhammed work? hes all i can afford right now :(

the things at the bottom the starter pedals and the second to oldest leaves crumbled but started a long time ago. i think its reviveable if it gets water.

stumpy the little 1 i showed u awhile back is the same way. hes still a midget though. i wish i had learned hoe to do the f1 generation/punnet square crap in skool biology..

hey my friend you really having problems are you sure you are growing mj and not grapes those plants looks like vines well my friend just my opinion but dont get mad with me now thats why you are here to learn

okay heres my ladys 24 days in to flowering and 51 days old tell me guys what you think

tmpphpcFtPQd.jpg

tmpphpcPH6Qb.jpg

tmpphpqhyRGc.jpg

tmpphpUR0QVb.jpg

why are my points red? dont ask just try to help me change it...

and its not a grape mine have always grown long stems like that. depends on where they are at.

hey 3patas your plants are looking good ;) , i just seen a pic of a plant with a zinc problem and it looked the same as yours when the problems first started.
it might be worth looking into, but anyway they look better.

Grow Up To ScrewUp- what lights arre you using to grow?
:48:

10 four footers cfl and 2 18 inch plant and acuarium tube

hey u gonna come over this way when u harvest so i can help u smoke those ladies lol:eek:

i dont think i am goin that way but you can come this way and we will party with them

Latest posts

Back