my plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gangsta bud

Reaction score
my baby has like sum lighter green spots on maybe 3 leaves , its been growin for bout 20 days and is bout 6 inches off the ground , is it healthy? , i mean it smells good , it came out of a dro bag i smoked one day , it isnt yellow , its a nice green , iono help me out , no pictures sorry

Well if it's lighter green spots, it could mean it's not getting fed as well as it should. If it's 6 inches it's in it's vegetative state. For it's vegetative state nitrogen is one of the best things for yourr plant. You can get nitrogen in all kinds of feeds and even cow manure if you'd add it to your soil or even lay some on top of your soil so when it gets watered it'll go to the roots. a popular and good feed is "NPK". In some places different ammounts work better.

Where i live NPK 10 10 10 workrs the best because of the soil composure, but just feed it with that or a feed that mixes with the water.!

I hope this helped, happy growing!

(p.s - if it smells it means it's pretty healthy! =) )
Dewayne

don't feed em too much... light feedings in weekly intervals is way better than heavy feedings farther apart.

I mean real light...1/4 or 1/8th strength.

yea good looks , i mean she smells like sum goood weed , the odor is pretty strong , about she is probraly a foot and 7 inches , thanks for all the advice

Glad we could help. I'd like to see some pictures of your plant sometime. If ya get aqround to it post it on this thread ;) Thanks man.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

yea i defenatly shudve have sum piks in about a week or so , right now its about a foot maybe more and the stem is lookin sturdy so shes comin along i just need to give it sum nutes , maybe sum worms will do her right

Latest posts

Back