My Plants looking better

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holden600

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of my plants, tell me what you think and any proffessional advice on how long they should be. I am eager to have a nice smoke you see :) .

Thanks

PB110253.JPG

PB110254.JPG

PB110256.JPG

PB110257.JPG

PB110258.JPG

PB110259.JPG

PB110260.JPG

PB110261.JPG

what do you mean by how long they should be??

they look like about 5-6 weeks i would say, if that is what you mean.. hard to tell without any details like room size and light power and hydro.soil... what youy running?????

and they look GREAT in my professional opinion!! :D
:aok: keep up the good work :aok:

curiouscat420 said:
what do you mean by how long they should be??

they look like about 5-6 weeks i would say, if that is what you mean.. hard to tell without any details like room size and light power and hydro.soil... what youy running?????

and they look GREAT in my professional opinion!! :D
:aok: keep up the good work :aok:

Yeah sorry mate, i meant how long do you think they will be untill harvest lol, I am using 600w hps, mg soil (people say it is sh*t but it dont seem that bad to me) I dont bother with nutrient addatives because I wouldnt forgive myself if i killed them. just water them with RO (reverse osmosis) water, which is the same stuff I put in a marine fish tank.
any other info you might need?

Thanks

all in the trichs. dependant on sativa or indica as to "normal" flowering times.
i have 2 plants from the same strain. both are f1's.
both plants are on week 9 but only one plant is ready for its flush the other may take another week or 2.
depends on what you like with the trichs. i put one into flush at 40% so im oping for a decent couch lock

How long have you had these in 12/12? Do you have any idea of the strain?

The Hemp Goddess said:
How long have you had these in 12/12? Do you have any idea of the strain?

I have 1 White Widow, and the 4 biggens are Brainstorm, well to be honest, i have forgotten how long they have been in flowering lol. about 2 months roughly i should think (12/12). I think they are sativas which I was told can take upto 12 weeks to mature properly. when you say flush, what do you mean by that? I have watered them with RO water throughout the whole entire grow, so I have not added any chemicals.
They smell lovely. some of the buds just have white hairs coming out of them so does that mean they aint formed properly yet? the big top buds are starting to go orange a little bit. but mainly still white. also when it is time for harvest, is it worth keep the really small leaves around the outside of the buds because they seem to be covered in what i take is thc. But excuse me if it seems like a i dont know what I am talking about because I dont lol. Got a lot to learn.
Thanks

Well, both WW and Brainstorm are Indica/Sativa mix. They should take around 8-9 weeks of 12/12 to harvest. However, I have to agree with curiouscat420, they only look like they are around 5 weeks into flowering. I would expect to see much more bud development, especially with heavy yielding strains and a 600W HPS if you were actually 2 months in.

You can only tell if your girls are ready by looking at the trichs with a microscope. The trichs start out clear and then turn cloudy, and then amber. Most people harvest when there is a misture of cloudy and amber. The color of the hairs have nothing to do with maturity. When I trim my plants, I trim absolutely every single bit of leaf material off that I can. You can save the small leaves that have resin to make hash or some other cannabis yummy.

if they are 2 months in like u say from the first pistles showing then they must be lacking nuits since u ant been feeding them. thats why we flush to flush out them cems once the plant is ready. my plants seam to go in to a super swell around week 5-7, an then once again at 10. i grow sativa doment plants. week 11-13 or so they don't grow as much but begin to ripen up. can't say much or indacas never brought one to full turm.

hell i got a sativa going on 14 weeks an still ant ready. the combs are about 80% clear lol

oh right, maybe it aint been 2 monthes then, Next time I will keep track on the weeks. Well, I see from my eyes without a magnifying glass that there are amber bits on them but, not completly covered, they might be nearly ready then. Thank you all for you help anyway.

holden600 said:
oh right, maybe it aint been 2 monthes then, Next time I will keep track on the weeks. Well, I see from my eyes without a magnifying glass that there are amber bits on them but, not completly covered, they might be nearly ready then. Thank you all for you help anyway.

I am guessing that you are really not 2 months into flowering.

You cannot see the trichs with your naked eye--you have to have a microscope. What you are seeing is the hairs turning red. This has no bearing whatsoever on the ripeness of the trichs. Do not use that as an indicator.

whats that card game you can play when drinking. Oh i remember "**" i think i call **.
ya asked a question. and dont even know how long your flower time is.
get a scope and READ READ READ! i know it sucks cause there is a million posts on here but all of them are pretty basic..
dont ** your plant either and the grow..
be open to info and the rest will come. know yoour product as well.
alot of this is in resources.. BASIC.
sorry had to get it off my chest..
go buy a scope.

city said:
and.. it looks like a good grow..

lol, no problem mate, I bet people like me wind people like you right up, so i appologise for my incompitance. Yeah I will go out and but one, saves f**king my grow up. cheers

mine was 18 bucks. it has helped alot.. look at my sig.. im in week 9. it sucks but the plants wont mature fasture just cause you want em to.. i would have started flushing 2 weeks too soon without it

Latest posts

Back