My plantz got nicked.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GetBaked

NZ Represent
Reaction score
Make sure you listen to people when they say move your plants or if you have a suspicion that someone knows where you plants are then deffinitly make sure you move koz my three girls got stolen a couple of dayz ago.

Good luck with all your growing and dont trust any one.:(

yeah for real that sucks i dont tell anyone about wear my grow is thats just a bad idear next time put them in a different spot and dont show your buddys your plants cuz people will steal or rat you out keep growing and dont tell your friends about you plants tell them all that you stoped growing but lie dont accualy stop lol best of luck to you man just remember it was just a plant

Awwww sorry ...that sucks! :(
No one knows except my dad....just a good rule of thumb to follow to NEVER EVER trust anyone.
Well not too late to try another grow in a differ location.....;)

peace~squirt

i've been ripped off before, mostly by local kids who didn't have a clue about the growth of mj, sure they KNEW it was mj but they stole them while they were still vegging, i chalked it up to my inexperience back then. but it still sucks to get ripped off, would have been worse on me had they stole them when they had big fat buds on them!. and KB family can be worse than strangers in imo. "trust NOBODY" a pissed off family member will rat you out or rip you off just as well.

...:) i've even been ripped off by family, so i agree, dont trust no one.

my dads a drug addict, thats why hes in prison right now. My grandfather is still on drugs and still sales, i cant even visit him at night because of the activity. they were actually in the same jail at the same time at once!

talk about father/son spending quality time! lol j/k.. that sucks man, but learn from there mistakes, be smarter than them and ALWAYS keep quiet.

Latest posts

Back