my poor baby need help !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

futuredream45

Reaction score
hi, guys, i don't know why my plant turn yellow and there are some brown spot on them. i asked the question a couple of days before, but i didnt put pics. i want to show you the pics and please tell me what's going on ?
i didn't add any nute until yesterday. i put the fertilizer(NPK) 30-10-10 in them. my plants have been 1 month old. do they look small ??

IMGP3112.JPG

IMGP3113.JPG

IMGP3121.JPG

IMGP3133.JPG

IMGP3136.JPG

At that size, they shouldn't have any more than a 1/8th strength nutrient.

You gave them full strength?

What does your nutrient container say to give potted plants and what brand are you using?

looks like what happens when the medium is to acidic .small/slow growth n yellowing. 1month in that set up they should be bigger & very lush with very green leaves.

:)
Stoney Bud said:
At that size, they shouldn't have any more than a 1/8th strength nutrient.

You gave them full strength?

What does your nutrient container say to give potted plants and what brand are you using?

they say that the nutrient should be used in veggetive, and can help my plant grow faster. "HYPONeX" is the brand that i use right now. It is the only brand i can get in my area. can you guys tell me where i can buy the things about growing marijuana on internet, and it can ship to the world.

Dankerz said:
looks like what happens when the medium is to acidic .small/slow growth n yellowing. 1month in that set up they should be bigger & very lush with very green leaves.

I saw many pics in the forum. they're usually very big and lush with very green leaves. when i see my baby, i was pretty sad. that's why i would ask the question. i think it may be something about the seeds.

futuredream45 said:
:)

they say that the nutrient should be used in vegetative, and can help my plant grow faster. "HYPONeX" is the brand that i use right now. It is the only brand i can get in my area. can you guys tell me where i can buy the things about growing marijuana on Internet, and it can ship to the world.

Different amounts (concentrations) of nutrients are needed by your plant at different stages of it's growth within each part of it's growth.

1. Seedling
2. Medium Vegetative
3. Large Vegetative
4. First flowering
5. Midway flowering
6. Full flowering
7. Pre-Harvest

Each of these times need very specific amounts of nutrients. Too little and the plant will be stunted or sickly. Too much and the plant can develop fatal ailments.

That's what this site is all about man. There are many people here that can teach you everything you'll ever need to become a teacher of MJ growing yourself.

At the size your plants are, you should be giving them only about 1/8th of the nutrients that a full, large growing vegetative plant would have. I imagine that you've given it a dose that would be for a full grown plant.

If you back off to about 1 part of 8, or 1/8th of the recommended dose per/gallon, I think you'll see new healthy growth and faster growth.

If anyone else wants to, jump in with your method of applying nutrients at the above stages of growth.

Good luck FD. Start reading all the posts on this site! 2,000 a day! hehe

futuredream45 said:
i didn't add any nute until yesterday.quote]

So they've just been in water up till the 1st dose? A seedling uses the stored up energy in the seed, but once you're in the secondary leaves, my guess is you were starving them- the growth is stunted because of that.

As the pros said above, when you do start feeding you go with diluted veg food.

But it's all good. I agree that if you ease off & then gradually build the nutes up as the plant grows (you can read all about it as Stoney sez, "2000 posts a day" lol) they should bounce back and become all green & fluffy like you're dreaming of.

Stoney Bud said:
Different amounts (concentrations) of nutrients are needed by your plant at different stages of it's growth within each part of it's growth.

1. Seedling
2. Medium Vegetative
3. Large Vegetative
4. First flowering
5. Midway flowering
6. Full flowering
7. Pre-Harvest

Each of these times need very specific amounts of nutrients. Too little and the plant will be stunted or sickly. Too much and the plant can develop fatal ailments.

That's what this site is all about man. There are many people here that can teach you everything you'll ever need to become a teacher of MJ growing yourself.

At the size your plants are, you should be giving them only about 1/8th of the nutrients that a full, large growing vegetative plant would have. I imagine that you've given it a dose that would be for a full grown plant.

If you back off to about 1 part of 8, or 1/8th of the recommended dose per/gallon, I think you'll see new healthy growth and faster growth.

If anyone else wants to, jump in with your method of applying nutrients at the above stages of growth.

Good luck FD. Start reading all the posts on this site! 2,000 a day! hehe

i think i should read more in the site. thanks your help. guys. you are a very nice person.

Latest posts

Back