My poor plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buju

Got Herb?
Reaction score
After looking at the sick plant guide I am going to assume this is a chlorine problem as we have a lot in our water. I never thought about it before I used it.

Don't worry, it doesn't live on my work bench :)

Any ideas?

DSC01147.JPG

DSC01144.JPG

DSC01143.JPG

I'd def say nute burn. What type of feeding regimen is she on? How old is she? Whats your soils ph? Give us all the info you can and someone will help you.

The ph is between 6.5 and 7.0. Cheap Ph test kit I got.

The soil I am using is Schultz potting soil plus. It is suppose to feed for 9 months and is states a slow release. It's:
0.12% nitrogen
0.09% phosphate
0.07% potash
0.01% sulfur

The plant is about 1 month old.

go buy some distilled water from your local store and flush with that and see if there is any improvement.

This all seemed to start when I left it outside one day. It was burt a bit from the sun but I never put it out again. It came back a bit but never recovered completely. Now it's just getting worse.

Thanks, Bigbuds. I will try that.

nutrient burn.That soil is crap man. Get your self a non fertilized organic mix.
You will never be able to flush all the nutes outta that soil.

I transfered the plant into a new pot and organic soil. This is 3 hours after and it's looking better already.

Thanks y'all :)

DSC01149.JPG

DSC01150.JPG

She's looking great man! I figured that's what it was, the soil :) i'm glad you didn't end up buying it all for no reason haha.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Latest posts

Back