My seed order

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAAANDUDE

Reaction score
So I ordered my seeds on the 17th. The tracking info I have from the company says that it arrived in NY on the 21st, but there is no info after that. Should I assume it got pulled in customs? Has anyone ordered through Dope-seeds.com before?

I ordered from dope-seeds 1/20 and received them yesterday, 1/28. I wouldn't worry for a few more days :). Keep us posted.

Thanks for the reply. They just arrived, and I am germing them now. I will keep you guys updated. I am thinking about doing a journal, but am leery about posting pics.

Congrats!! What did you buy? Personally, I think it's much riskier buying seeds than posting pics here. But do whatever you think is safe :)

:yeahthat:

The seedbanks seem to get the orders packed and shipped via Royal Post and within a day they are in NYC and handed off to USPS/Customs. Getting through customs/homeland security can vary widely from as little as a few days to several weeks or more. I"ve had three orders in the past year. They each took 15 days, 8 days and 17 days. About 5 years ago I placed an order on a Thursday night and I had the seeds by Tuesday...:hubba:

Peace!

I ordered 3 different kinds of fem autos. LR#2, White Dwarf, and easy ryder. They sent me 5 short stuff for free, not fem, but am going to hold off on those. I will start a journal tomorrow. I am only working with 36" of height so I am doing the autos. Got a 400 watt mh/hps ballast. Will get the journal started tomorrow.

MAAANDUDE, Grats on the seeds! I will be looking for your journal to follow along :)

Latest posts

Back